• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for Reccomendations.

MrKingsley

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a moderately populated OT (50-100 people) 8.6 or 10.10 server. Medium exp rates, and quite custom, but not too overwhelming where you log in then are lost because of so much useless space wasted (bunch of deer/rabbits/wolves in all that open space. I don't mind a travel to where you want to hunt server, but if it is custom, at least have it laid out decently.

A server without overpowered donation items, or at least have all items obtainable in game, Don't want servers where donation items are a money grab, but basically a true donation, you donate if you like and want to support.

Preferable USA server since I'm located in US. But will play other OTs of different countries if its primarily English based, yes i'm a dumb american who doesn't speak any other languages than broken English....and google translate sucks :)

Thank You
~Kingsley

Back