• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for some staff...

Name: Lambert ( I Prefer Anubis )
Applying for: GM
Experience: Staff In 2 OTS
Why should we choose you?: I Will help people alot i only know english but i am a patient guy will help people instead of moaning
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect. - well i just started in mapping but i am not that good

we could use a spriter for the server, do you got any example's of sprites? maybe i can pm you?

Name: Stoffe
Experience: Played tibia since 1999~2000
Why should we choose you?: Im an experiance tibia player, know mostly all places on tibia. Im mostly chillin and helping players when im online (even if im a player myself) Been hosting my own ots and been scripting mapping coding etc too.
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect. Almost all. But im not wasting anytime on it anymore.

Name: Stoffe
Experience: Played tibia since 1999~2000
Why should we choose you?: Im an experiance tibia player, know mostly all places on tibia. Im mostly chillin and helping players when im online (even if im a player myself) Been hosting my own ots and been scripting mapping coding etc too.
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect. Almost all. But im not wasting anytime on it anymore.

we could use 1 more gm on the team, also fyi the server is pretty new still working on it, so if you'd like to login and check out the server download this custom client *Approved by Scarlet* Mythera Custom Client

Name:Max
Applying for: ST/GM
Experience:I'm playing Tibia since 4 till 5 years now! I was playing RL Tibia a little bit, but the most time I played OT's. I had my own OT but I didn't had a Hoster so my OT was never online. I can edit maps, edit Items, Spells and so on. I know nearly every command in tibia of the staff-positions. I was GM and CM on the ot "ArchezOT.com" (Offline now). I got my own custom events like Lottery Event and Find the Bag. I tried many things with OT's and I know many things about OT's. And I can map a little bit and make spells! I'm speaking german, very well english and some words polish
Why should we choose you?: It doesn't matter which Staff-Position I get (If i get a position). I think maybe GM would be a nice position and I could show you my expirience. For my Custom-Events I need a position like CM (to create Items which I need for the Event).

I was very well known on many OT servers like ArchezOT.com, Forgottenl.hopto.org and so on... I was always very nice to people. I'm nice to everyone, if they're nice to me!

I know how to talk polite and help people in bad situations ingame.
What can you do?: Little bit mapping, make weapons (editing), make spells

So i guess i wanna speak with the owner?

Last edited:
For anywone who wants to know who the staff are at the moment....the staff are
1 [God] Mythers
2 [God] Lubo (me)
3 [God] Death
4 Silvio [GM]
5 Offline'Elder [GM]
6 Mad Mage [ST]
7 [CM] Kedo

Last edited:
well , after reinstalling windows ,i can access only 9.61 , i'll fix 8.6 soon though >.<

@God Lubo So what was the point asking me to get into the game? or it wasnt a message to me that God mythera wrote?

Edit: Wasnt one guy called Star CM yesterday night?

i dident ask you anything and no i dont think there is a new CM there is only 1 CM and thats Kedo

we could use 1 more gm on the team, also fyi the server is pretty new still working on it, so if you'd like to login and check out the server download this custom client *Approved by Scarlet* Mythera Custom Client

i dident ask you anything and no i dont think there is a new CM there is only 1 CM and thats Kedo

Whats the points with the first quote then

Name:
- Kamil
Applying for:
- Gamemaster, apparently
Experience:
- 2 years experience in being a staff member at Kovloria.com (server itself started in 2008, had various worlds)
- being GOD and tester on test servers waaay before players ever heard of updates
Why should we choose you?:
- free minded, always helpful as much as possible, stable contact by forum/skype/gg
- got big experience in being a staff member, can keep secrets (something rare in these times), patient
- if given the opportunity, can shine (not edward style, more like tutorials, graphic things, community managing)
What can you do?:
- manage growing community
- graphic, very small portfolio here - suckinsyn's albums - Imgur
- can manage a forum with strict rules
- available almost all the time, if not ingame, then at skype

Name:
- Kamil
Applying for:
- Gamemaster, apparently
Experience:
- 2 years experience in being a staff member at Kovloria.com (server itself started in 2008, had various worlds)
- being GOD and tester on test servers waaay before players ever heard of updates
Why should we choose you?:
- free minded, always helpful as much as possible, stable contact by forum/skype/gg
- got big experience in being a staff member, can keep secrets (something rare in these times), patient
- if given the opportunity, can shine (not edward style, more like tutorials, graphic things, community managing)
What can you do?:
- manage growing community
- graphic, very small portfolio here - suckinsyn's albums - Imgur
- can manage a forum with strict rules
- available almost all the time, if not ingame, then at skype

where are you from and can you script?

IP of server?

Mythera.no-ip.net - didnt work ;#

where are you from and can you script?

I am from Poland, and as I said I am more of a graphic designer, than scripter. Spells should not be a problem, aswell as monsters and stuff like that, or easy quests, but some more complicated like zombie events would be to hard for me.

Back