• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for someone to play with

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey I recently started to play on ShadowCores just to kill some time now and then.. I'm just looking for someone to play with as I am all alone atm.. xD Contact me in-game or here :)

My IGN is Naxtie and im currently level 50~

Last edited:
msg Qui Balboa ingame so we can kill some players in Thais

msg fuckoffufuckingswedishkid, he will give you 7kk.. anyways go back to selena plez, huehueuhe 100 players open pvp awesome world, skullbash world gz. just fuck off naxtie no one likes you just give us ur name and we come gang rape uuu. na i dont play shadowcores but i can still beat you on pvp with a lvl 50 meenz u suck you're only good at making ot servers and mapping not pvping in tibia. r8 m8? fite me irl m8 r8 g8 m8.

shadowcores ur server dead o na? roshamul is there or na? how about oramond, there or na? how about fatima on webcam or na?

@Hano @Marc (fact of the day, hano is actully a man and marc is gay nerd studying to be a house painter
fatima plx 5kks

Last edited:
msg fuckoffufuckingswedishkid, he will give you 7kk.. anyways go back to selena plez, huehueuhe 100 players open pvp awesome world, skullbash world gz. just fuck off naxtie no one likes you just give us ur name and we come gang rape uuu. na i dont play shadowcores but i can still beat you on pvp with a lvl 50 meenz u suck you're only good at making ot servers and mapping not pvping in tibia. r8 m8? fite me irl m8 r8 g8 m8.

shadowcores ur server dead o na? roshamul is there or na? how about oramond, there or na? how about fatima on webcam or na?

@Hano @Marc (fact of the day, hano is actully a man and marc is gay nerd studying to be a house painter
fatima plx 5kks
Seems like you've had a really bad time on ShadowCores ._.

fatima plx 5kks
you are the most retarded person I have ever met

Back