• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for team for a small server

issler92

Reaction score
Hi there!
First and foremost, I'm a full time student, so I can't really commit enormous amounts of time to OT development. With that out of the way, however, I realized that I do like developing OTs, and I think it's a great way to spend time as a hobby/past-time (at least certainly better than giving my money to CIPSoft :>).

I'm looking for like-minded people, with some experience in OT development, who can also program/script and help me out with a couple of small projects I've been thinking about, maybe even make some friends (haha).
My current experience includes programming in C/C++, but I also know basics of PHP/SQL and web development. I have also mapped extensively in the past, and could probably program in LUA if I had to. Please note that I do not intend to join an ongoing project or work for anyone, I really wanna start from scratch.

I understand OT Servers have become a business today, and that I'm in no position to pay anyone or promise any kind of financial rewards, other than what we could make with the server. So if you're interested, give me a nudge on Discord or post here, and I'll try my best reply.

Discord: curl #4750, I'm on throughout the day except when I'm sleeping. If I don't reply immediately I've probably headed out so just leave a message and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Cheers,
curl

Last edited:
Back