• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for team to a 9.8+ server custom OT with teleports etc. READ HERE!

Denix

Reaction score
Hello otland members! I haven't been in OTland nor scripting ots in around 2-3 years, and i forgot how to script etc!

I learn fast, and i will do my best to read tutorials etc, i don't work with anything in real life as i'm still only 17 years old, so i'm online around 6-7h a day, as i have school aswell. I will write abit what i tought about the OT: I tought about doing a totally custom OT, but with the 9.8-9.86 client, and maybe few knows Ates.TR but i'm gonna take some ideas from him, the ideas i'm going to take is from Extreme-OT 8.31, it's with TPs etc, but it was really well done and scripted. I will try to find a thread about the OT somewhere, and i'll edit this post!

What i'm thinking is to take Talaturens forgotten server 9.86, so we get all this newest things like Twist of fate etc.
Nothing will be copied (map pieces, ideas etc) I'm thinking mostly about a huge city, with alot of houses, and like a desert outside the city with caves to larvas > scarabs > ancient scarabs and then like mountains when you walked over the desert with a mountain with dragon hatchlings etc.
What i tought about that in the ancient scarabs it should be 7 ways to go, and in every way you'll go there will be a teleport to one pharao, and after you collected all the pharao items you'll be able to hand in them and get a item so you can enter the boss room ( Arkhothep ) how many times you wan't, and you'll need a team, It will be rare drop items, but low drop chance so you'll have to farm it.
Thats just one idea, i have few more, but we'll talk about them if you wan't to join the team ofcourse!

The OT will be a teleport server, but mainly for hunting. I won't support botting, but i won't ban them, If i see someone bot i'll teleport them to a custom made (Maze of the lost souls-MOLS) So it will be a labyrint to get out from there.
Few quests will be inside the teleport room etc, but there will also be quests outside the city without teleports, only few quests will be in the teleport room like ( a Pair of softboots quest ).

Quests won't be copied from realtibia like: Annih, INQ, POI etc.
Another idea i got is to make a 50% copy from Annih, but way better and funny! (If the Player pool is under 50 players annih will be for 2 players, and if the player pool is from 50-100 players = annih for 3players. 100-150 players = annih for 4 players. Max will be for 6 players, and it will be harder each time we'll upgrade it)
About the 9.86 client, it won't be annoying with cooldowns, cause we'll turn off cooldowns! Only reason i have this client is cause i don't want a full botted server with elfbot, and mounts.

What makes this server more enjoyable and better then other servers?
What makes the server better is that we will always add new areas, better quests and addons won't be easy to get, and you will never get bored i'll promise you! Other things that makes this server funny is that there will always stuffs to do, as in example I/We will fix a task where you have to kill 1111 demons and you'll be able to enter Ferumbras tower 3 times! 60% chance to loot, we will count with the rates so it will be 60%.
This is just few examples i've introduced. But i will make few like (Necromancers, minotaurs and deeplings etc)

The Server won't be a moneymaking server, Donates won't be items etc, only items in the shop will be (The premium mounts from realtibia, the premium addon/s, and Elementalist addons, and a helmet for each vocation, druid/sorcerer/knight/paladin, the donates might be upgraded but you won't notice any difference between donaters and normal players)
Sorcerer: 8+ Magic Level
Druid: 3+ Magic Level and 12% protection from physical.
Paladin: 5+ Distance Fighting and 6% protection from death.
Knight: 4+ in all Melee Skills and 5+ Shielding.

Now for job looking!:
I'm not the most proffesional mapper/scripter, but i will do my best to 110%.
I'm not looking for the best mapper/scripter/website fixer/ etc.

What i'm looking for is someone that knows atleast how to script as in example (You need to touch the throne before entering this room)
And to script tasks when you done the task you can enter as in a example (Special tps "X " times, and maybe if (X) players stand on a exactly platform then there will be some kind of boss spawn) <This means that you'll always be able to kill bosses with friends, and you can do really much, either do tasks, kill bosses and do daily quests like Custom Warzones and there will be 5 Warzones. The last 2 warzones will be with custom bosses, so i need someone that have the ability to script daily quests or hourly, that you can only do once every 3-24h.

*1-2 Scripters is enough, depends on how much the first guy that creates an application know about scripting.

Also i'm looking for a mapper that can map together with me, and create quest places etc!
I'm not looking for a proffesional mapper, but one that atleast know how to map places, as this won't be a "MEGA RPG CUSTOM CLIENT SERVER" so we don't really need proffesional mapping!

*Website fixer, 1 is enough: I'm not sure yet if i'd need a website fixer, cause i don't have a hoster yet, but i know someone that might be able to host and that is "_CorneX_" I will ask him as soon as i created this thread and i'll show him this thread, and i will ask him if he might be able to fix the website etc!

PS: This will be a custom ot with tps etc, read whole thread before judging this project! Also we will start from scratch!

The application should be like this:
How old are you?: 17.
Where are you from?: Sweden.
Which languages can you talk fluently?: Swedish and English.
Which job do you wan't to work with?: Mapping and i will try some Scripting.

About being a worker in this project: I know that not everyone wan't to join a project for free! So this is what the workers will get: a God position and we'll share the income, if were a 5man team then it will be 20% income for everyone!
PS: I'm not doing this OT for money, i will use 90% of my income to either give the scripter and he buys scripts or i'll buy the scripts myself!
Oh i almost forgot, this OT will be around max level: 300~! No custom spells, only customized weapons, same names but added attributes and it will be balanced!

Haven't talked to him yet, but i will ask him to host this project!:
http://otland.net/f61/_cornex_-hosting-service-1-spot-186879/

Yours' Denix! :p

Name
Sherif

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Arabic - High

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

Name
Sherif

Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

English - High
Arabic - High

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

I will consider it, but i have to know. Which job do you wan't to work as?

I might create a application for GM/God etc, still thinking about it!

if you are looking Hoster, write to me on PM,
my skype: domos1994.

Last edited:
Im Able To Work All But My Normal Working As A GOD :)

Regards..

- - - Updated - - -

Im Able For All But My Normal Work As A GOD!!

Regards.. ^^

Bump! I will contact u Shiko in private message when i get time!

Yours, Denix!

Name
wesley

As many as needed up to 24

-Do you have basic people skills, and are truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 10 years of experience in open tibia servers I have many scripting skills and a very good/fast mapper. I am very trustworthy just done screw me over....

-Where you did you study?
I learned open tibia since I was 14

-What is your English level?
my English is Perfect!!
English - perfect

-What do you think You will do after I hire You?
Anything you want me to do. I can learn fast if it something I do now know but I know mostly everything

I am very experienced I am very mature since I am 27 years old. I have many skills and can fix bugs very quickly. I want Server to be fun more than anything!!

Please Pm me or leave a msg here thanks!!!

How old are you?: 18.
Where are you from?: Usa.
Which languages can you talk fluently?: English.
Which job do you wan't to work with?: Mapping and Support.

Back