• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for Temp Mappers

Werewolf

Forbidden Ascension
Reaction score
I am currently looking for part time mappers, that can make Hunting areas, citys or towns.
the hunting areas or citys do not have to be in a specific theme, they can be any size. big or small
once the mappers have created the hunting area/city, they can donate it to tibia kingdoms, it will be added to the general map.

If you donate a hunting area/town to tibia kingdoms, your donated map will have a blackboard on the entrance of your work, with your Skype name or Otland name on it, so everyone will know who made it. I will not take credit for your work. This also works as free advertisement for your talent.

If you are interested please contact me on:
-Otland : Werewolf
-Tibia kingdoms : www.tibiakingdoms.com

This is open tibia, not a job, doing things for free should be basic so why not? A blackboard is actually one thing that can give the mappers some credit, as well as a GM and maybe an NPC in their name?

However, the hard part and probably mainpart is to bring them inspiration and an answer why they should map for you and get along with your project. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Never said doing things for free is bad, but a blackboard is pretty easily missed, and mostly not even read by players most of the time :p

Back