• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for work... Bored.

Killzon32

There killing our dudes.
Reaction score
I would say I am decent at mapping detailed rpg map's you can look at my free work in my sig.
I cost, But I am willing to work out a deal in private.
Here is some of the work I have done.
crash.png

firebreath.png

crossfire2.png

sound.png

lol-1.jpg

Grassvillage.png

pic324.png

stupidforest-2.jpg

pic20.png

Please answer these question's
Name,Age,company or ot name.
1, detail's of you're ot like story and all that stuff reason why you think it be a good ot.
2, Why you are looking for a mapper
3, how big you're ot already is.
4, how many people are already working on it.
5, how many players are on it
6, if theres a donation system or will be.

Thread Rules:
1. Don't give negative criticism/opinion's about the map's I create.
2. Don't post comments about them saying random things that would help me get better.
I do not care for anything wrong with the map's.
For more maps and latest free maps click on my sig there are also map's you cant find on otland.

Name: Sportacus/Daniel
Server: Private

1. What are the details of the map you want? Also what are the details of your server in general.

The map I am looking for you to make me is a dungeon scenario called "Fort Dolor".

All details of the Fort, the surrounding area, and "quest area" can be found here:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/dungeon/157/157_Fort_Dolor.pdf

It has the background story, the general feel, and in-depth details about the map I want you to make me.

You will probably need to read over it a few times to grasp it completely.

I could write an overview of what I want, but going to that link and reading it thoroughly will do better for me and you, as all the details are listed there.

2. Why am I looking or a mapper?

Because it is coming up on the holiday season, and I am working alot preparing for it.

I however want to do an update for the holidays for my server, and I think the Fort Dolor scenario is a great idea and addition.

3. How big is your OT?

My OT is hosted privately for people I know and play with directly, it's more of a D&D style game/server done through a tibia client. It's for "hardcore RPGers", and not open to the public.

4. How many people are working on your OT?

I've been working with the same staff of 7.6 OT Chaos(circa 2005), plus a few additional other people. I'm more of an idea person, than a scripter/mapper myself, but I can do both when I have the time.

5. How many players are on your OT?

It's a private server, so the amount of people is based on invite only.

6. Does your server have a donation system?

Yes and no.

No, as in there are no items, or prizes to donate for. There is zero benefit for a player to donate to the server, outside of them feeling like they want too, and want to support the server financially.

Yes, as in I accept peoples donations, but I don't give anything at all in return. No special treatment, nothing, just a big thank you.

It's a real donation system.

Additional Comments:

I am guessing you asked about donations on servers people host, to see how much money you can make off of them.

That's fine.

I work full time, and finished university, I host a server as a hobby out of my own pocket. So don't worry about money...

Furthermore, I saw your map pieces you posted, they look nice, and I hope your willing to work on a big project that will require alot of time, and focus on detail.

gotta mention one last thing though.. if i'm going to be paying you to make a map, I better be allowed to make a little bit of criticism on the map your making me ;D I want it to be just right.

Back