• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking to be staff

Mr Osama

Glorious-Ot
Reaction score
My name is : Osama I'm 16 years old
I've much exeperience in being GM,CM,GOD,ADMIN
I already had my ot (Glorious-ot.sytes.net) but my hoster closed the host
so I'm looking for being Staff in ot which i can help in many things

if u're interested in Pm here or msg me in skype : osama.sedky3

if someone make me one of his staff first thing I will do I will get players

The problem with hiring gamemasterw is that you have to trust a part of your server to someone that is just gonna "play" when someone hires a gamemaster they prefer is part of the dev team gms usually do some work in the server like mapping or coding working hard on it too

I'm just want to spend the summer in being gm not player and help the ot where I will be gm on it to make it more bigger and more famous

I'm just want to spend the summer in being gm not player and help the ot where I will be gm on it to make it more bigger and more famous

Whats is it you can help with on someones server. Just floating around as a gm/staff is no fun and no need of it what we are trying to figure out is can you.

What are you good at ? multiple choice question please choose wisely failure is not an option.
(Test results will be used against your application)
Circle only one answer-
Code:
a. Map
b. Script
c. Sprite
d. none of the above

d. but i'm online like from 10 to 13 hour per day and i'll help players
I'll be like the manager of the game
and i can fix some problems in the game just few

d. but i'm online like from 10 to 13 hour per day and i'll help players
gamer/tester > GM (in the sense of tibia scale, no clue why does GM have less meaning than it usually has for games)

You would help servers much more just by playing on everyone server and giving constructive feedback to their owners.
You would help other players by giving your own short description about the server you just played.

Even thought to you it might be something fun to do for you in your past time, but for the serious server owners, they don't have the necessary time to teach you how to be GM or Tutor or God.
And don't talk about "getting players" lightly, advertizing is a real skill and critical moment for all the servers and you look like someone who has no clue how to advertize. Or with "getting players" you meant you call your friends over?

Other than that, still too little information about yourself.
WHY??
what problems?
ut i'm online like from 10 to 13 hour per day and i'll help players
with what?

gamer/tester > GM (in the sense of tibia scale, no clue why does GM have less meaning than it usually has for games)

You would help servers much more just by playing on everyone server and giving constructive feedback to their owners.
You would help other players by giving your own short description about the server you just played.

Even thought to you it might be something fun to do for you in your past time, but for the serious server owners, they don't have the necessary time to teach you how to be GM or Tutor or God.
And don't talk about "getting players" lightly, advertizing is a real skill and critical moment for all the servers and you look like someone who has no clue how to advertize. Or with "getting players" you meant you call your friends over?

Other than that, still too little information about yourself.

WHY??

what problems?

with what?
Idk what problems but there is problems i can solve it which i know how to solve since i had my own server
I'll help player when they need help with anything
I like be the manager of the game and take care of it and ban who go out of the rules and try to prevent scamming etc.

Idk what problems but there is problems i can solve it which i know how to solve since i had my own server
I'll help player when they need help with anything
I like be the manager of the game and take care of it and ban who go out of the rules and try to prevent scamming etc.

Start by checking your grammar. The only thing you seem to be able to do is interact with players and report problems by replying in the forums. Yes you need to have good grammar and communication. You have a new account too and to date you cant defend your case. No one will want you in their team. Do yourself a favor and follow the suggestions some other people posted. Start by going into the tutorial section and learn something.

Start by playing an ot and learn it, the staff shuld recognise you if you are worth a place in the staff team!

^this
There indeed is a need for GMs who are frequently online to help the players, however that mostly applies to servers with an already huge player count already. These servers, so to speak, are already being successfull and might already have their own staff so in order to apply youd need to follow Himiis advice or write a proper application. While there is a small chance that you will be accepted as a trial on already popular servers if your application is decent, I cant see any serious small server accepting someone as their staff right away. So following Himiis advice is indeed the best way to go. Good luck!

Kind regards,
Damon

Delete this Thread Please
instead of saying "delete this thread", edit your first post about the fact you are no longer looking to be Staff member.

Don't change title of thread though.
Maybe somebody who wants to be GM will use search function and finds this thread.
And then we all save time not saying the same thing to the new person who wants to be GM and gives as awful background as yours.

Back