• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking to host: anything worth the time.

Am i wasting my time asking to host?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • To many people wanting to have donations "Cash Grabber".

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

RosOT

Who am i?
Reaction score
If im forgetting anything please do comment and ill have it added
please don't waste my time with servers that have no effort put into them and are made to make money

: Please private message me details on the server and ill get back to you as soon as possible just don't want to give out my Skype name to anyone again had a few annoying people i wont name bug the crap out of me.

Maps: I would like to stay away from global maps "real tibia maps" only because there is way to many of them out there now. Unless you can provide a reason why yours is so different ill consider it.

Cost: 30 days premium. I would like to get 30 days of premium each month for hosting if this is to much to ask for let me know and ill work something out. Please keep in mind I'm also going to give you a hand with scripting and what not on your server I'm not the best at it but i can do it.

Help: I will help you with basic scripts and installment of server. ill add everything for you and help you fix error's when i have the time to do so.

Internet connection: well that's simple just look at my signature if you would like another test please tell me so i can provide it as well.

Dedicated ram: I will dedicate how ever much you need i have a total of 16GB "16384 mb".

Operating system: This will be hosted on Windows 10 so keep this in mind.

Storage: Server and website will be held on my SSD drive and ill only allow up to 20 GB'S to be used on it. that is a lot for just an open tibia server.

Website: I will help you install a website along with adding stuff to it if needed.

Last edited:
Dedicated ram: I will dedicate how ever much you need i have a total of 16GB "16,000".
1 gig is equal to rouhgly 1 billion bytes not 1 thousand if you state 16,000 then its 16 kilobytes (or 16,384 bytes) :)

Do i really need to add mb to the end ob 16,000 to make people happy :p
i never go as far back as bytes
1024 mb are found in a gb, so there are (16)(1024)=16384 mb

Back