• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Loot problem

wikutag

SoulBound 8.6 100% custom
Reaction score
My loot shows and it drops from monsters but sometimes it doesn't even drop what it sayts or it says 2x the drop

Idk what the problem is can someone assist me?

0.3.6tfs

My loot shows and it drops from monsters but sometimes it doesn't even drop what it sayts or it says 2x the drop

Idk what the problem is can someone assist me?

0.3.6tfs
What animal? (example demon, dragon, dragon lord) and can you post you´re loot.lua

Its most monsters. I don't have a loot.lua only loot.lua I have is for the npcs like last night I was testing something and a behemoth dropped steel boots I looked inside and there wasn't any boots

Its most monsters. I don't have a loot.lua only loot.lua I have is for the npcs like last night I was testing something and a behemoth dropped steel boots I looked inside and there wasn't any boots
What sry but I don´t understand you "I don´t have a loot.lua only loot.lua" wut? What do you mean

Back