• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost House!

Archer Sky

Reaction score
i just lose all me stuff in me house idk how and why, i was going to me house today 21 september and me house was all empty... i had 2 soft boots, emerald sword, hellforged axe, blessed shield, demon set, 3kk and a loot of thinks is someone can help me it would be nice, thanks all

Archer Of The Sky.

Hello.

Nop Gms are fucking idiots theese days.

They ignore all bugs and dosen't care about anyone at all.

Forget your house and don't put your items in the house next time

Archer Sky, send me a PM with more information and I will help you.

Weed Smokah, don't talk like you know anything.
We are working on the house problems all the time, but it is pretty hard to fix something when you can't find what is wrong with it.

Hello.

Nop Gms are fucking idiots theese days.

They ignore all bugs and dosen't care about anyone at all.

Forget your house and don't put your items in the house next time

That probably isn't a good thing to say on their forum, i for one know that the GM's spend long hours fixing bugs and trying to make the general public happy to contain people playing their servers i think they are undercredited as no one has made such a stable and with as few flaws as the servers have. People should be more appriciative of how hard the GM's work on these servers as i'm sure many people would be disappointed if the servers went down.

Yo hani i never see u on :S can u tell me an exact hour u will be on? i live in venezuela.

Hey gm hani u told me to pm u well u never online so i suppose u dont wanna help me? I know who stole me stuff the name of the guy is toronbolo he is admi i think i was just talking to him and he was laughing of me about me blessed shield so i hope u do something...

LOL, why'd you let him inside your house then?

Hey gm hani u told me to pm u well u never online so i suppose u dont wanna help me? I know who stole me stuff the name of the guy is toronbolo he is admi i think i was just talking to him and he was laughing of me about me blessed shield so i hope u do something...
How the fack did you get blessed shield? lmao

Back