• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Love you Otland.

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
tbh, I did not read the whole post, but, I have read a lot of posts in your advertisement thread and know for sure you don't deserve the hate.
It is sad to see people insult someone because the way he decided to build hes ot. Sidenote, I played archlight this weekend, I had a really great time doing it.

It is not often i see the dedication @Sir Knighter have, and I admire him for that.
I just wish people could post feedback / criticism in a better way than most of them do right now.

Seems like many are mad at him, for what reason? I had the pleasure to work with him on a few small tasks before, and he seems to be a really nice guy & easy to do with.

Take care

Amounted to alot ^_^ Not unfortunate.
Continue to post pictures of ur abs on tibia forums brah, sorry you gave up on ur project
Lol you are the biggest attention whore I've ever seen its kind of pathetic. You personally attack somebody for their profile pic because unlike most of the people here he isn't afraid to show what he looks like. If he's proud of how he looks and I think any of us wouldn't mind having that body why would you care? OH and btw he isn't posting pictures on the forums trying to get attention... It's his avi get over it

tbh, I did not read the whole post, but, I have read a lot of posts in your advertisement thread and know for sure you don't deserve the hate.
It is sad to see people insult someone because the way he decided to build hes ot. Sidenote, I played archlight this weekend, I had a really great time doing it.

It is not often i see the dedication @Sir Knighter have, and I admire him for that.
I just wish people could post feedback / criticism in a better way than most of them do right now.

Seems like many are mad at him, for what reason? I had the pleasure to work with him on a few small tasks before, and he seems to be a really nice guy & easy to do with.

Take care
Thanks for your kind words

Take care
I've never played archlight, nor intend to, that is due to the reputation that @Sir Knighter has built for himself in the past. My original post had nothing to do with his server actually. It had everything to do with him making this thread for attention. I feel it shows a lot about a persons maturity to do something of this nature. Additionally it reinforces my reasoning for not playing a server owned by a kid that cant seem to grow up.

In reference to the real maps: If people enjoy it then what's the problem with them? Its like WoW private servers, they reproduce the official WoW game server and its what the players want. Its not always about 100% custom spending 5 years developing a game.

Last edited:
@Sir Knighter

This post speaks so much truth it's not even funny, wait no yes it's a little bit funny.
One of the things that I'm happy with is that you encourage custom content. Not only that, but the constant updates are great, you obviously wouldn't be able to push as much content into your server without the income that your server generates, this is simply my reason for supporting Archlights shop.

It not only benefits your hard work that you put into the server, but also helps a lot of developers, @.Shirako. obviously loves working for you and is able to make some extra cash. If I were to not have a job I would probably charge you for my mapping, it's a simple and reasonable request. Time = money, and time is definitely something you put into your server.

The amount of times you've actually asked me if I wanted to work on Archlight as a mapper is humorous, and I may even take you up on it one day.
But for now I am in love with the fact my maps are being pushed into your server and giving players new content.

why is it only ppl that has gotten paid by sir kngihter that defends him ?? xD

I havent exactly been paid to work for him. He was hosting Archlight with me a while back, that's all. But sure take it the way you want.

Holy fuck the amount of jealousy in this thread is unreal

Congrats on making a custom server and it being successful. If you want to make a business from it - good for you.

You're paying people to do work for you, it isn't like you're being spoon fed from the support section.

Seriously congrats even if you were/are a dickhead.

P.s I enjoy real maps too but it's nice to see something refreshing.

Good luck for the future

@Ahilphino that's bullshit so shut the fuck up

I haven't made a nickle off of @Sir Knighter, but i am quite sure he has made more than a nickle off me, as have all of you.. because I am such an amazing coder who brings fresh ideas to the table (whether true or not).. now that I am done breaking my arm patting myself on the back hehe

@Blinkz since you don't have time to develop maybe you should (and this is sincere) start your own thread and rate ot's you have played, giving both the pro's and the con's things you liked about the game and things you didn't and what they could have done better..

Build yourself a reputation as an authority on ot's since you play so many of them, even if you never developed one yourself.

Simple examples of people who stand out.

We all know if we need a 0.4 - 0.3 script written we can go to @Xikini's thread, or if we need a 1.x written we can go to @RazorBlade's thread, some of the top scripters / mappers / programmers / graphic artists etc.. have their own threads and have become the go to person for specific tasks.

Hell even I have been taken to the side by some of these people and asked to help where they just kept banging their head against the wall.

Back in the day @Printer got a lot of shit for his work and now he is like the lua god.. well he is my lua god :p

Turn your negative rep into a positive..

Off Topic
Btw has anyone seen the new deadpool?

Back