• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[LUA] Addon Bonus

Sentinel3

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I see a lot of servers that it has this addon bonus, but only in Tibia version 8.60.

So I want to it works for 10.41, someone knows where can I find the script for Addons Bonuses?

Using: Lastest TFS version 1.0

Thank you so much for read and I hope that you can help me :)

Last edited:
Ofcourse I know that, I already told in post. Please read again before answer, I need the script = code, for TFS 1.0 that it works for Tibia version 10.41!

I just said I've seen a lot of servers with addon bonus, but I don't have any script = code, with that.

Use the search box, or google it, its not rocket science, then update the code to your distro, all the functions for your distro in data\compat.lua & data\global.lua

You could also check the sources, luascript.cpp starting at line 981 is some of the functions

example - the comment e.g. // is the distro's function
Code:
//doAddCondition(cid, condition)
    lua_register(m_luaState, "doAddCondition", LuaScriptInterface::luaDoAddCondition);

//doRemoveCondition(cid, type[, subId])
    lua_register(m_luaState, "doRemoveCondition", LuaScriptInterface::luaDoRemoveCondition);

Last edited:
Man, I guess that you don't want to understand me.

I don't need functions, distro or something like that. I just need a script for add a bonus in outfit with 2 addons.

It's very difficult to understand me? I think that my english is correct and I explain perfectly I think...

I did an example of this a while ago (Link here) But if I remeber onOutfit is already added to the official distro, so now that can be achieved in a better way.

Man, I guess that you don't want to understand me.

I don't need functions, distro or something like that. I just need a script for add a bonus in outfit with 2 addons.

It's very difficult to understand me? I think that my english is correct and I explain perfectly I think...

I don't think you are understanding him. He definitely is understanding you correctly, however he isn't about to sit there and code a whole add-on system just for you.

Fact: You can use the script from tfs 8.6 (with some modifications BECAUSE your server has the functions --- Note he wasn't trying to tell you that you need functions) with tfs 1.0 for ANY client your server is using, however YOU must add in the newer add-on's from your client (ie. 10.41).

Fact: To yield better results: Take the script, try to make it work, when an error pops up, use the search box (or google) see if you can't figure out how to fix it, if not THEN post here on Otland and ask for some help or for someone to show you where you went wrong. Trust me, learning is way more valuable, plus people are way more apt to help someone who helps themselves versus someone looking for a hand-out.

Back
Top Bottom