• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lua, C/C++, HTML & PHP] Hiring scripter~

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Forgottenl.org is hiring a professional c++/html/php coder/scripter.

Here is the deal:

He will implement ZayPay and DaoPay donations to the server, and he will completely recieve all incoming donations to them

Http://forgottenl.org/

He will work for about 3-5 days doing some 'ready scripts' i have in mind, probably could make the server catch up to 100 PLAYERS, and the return is, if this week of work happens, and we actually reached that big amount of players (as the server is already ready) I will give all PayGol/ZayPay donations to the scripter even if it reaches 500-1000EUR per month, leave me a PM for more information and speech about my vision of the server.

P.S.

Forgottenl.hopto.org is the same IP (It once reached 350 player peek record in 2010)

Are you still interested in scripting service? If yes PM me, I can provide you with lua scripting service,C++ edits,html,design and edits,and PHP scripts in exchange for a paypal payment.

Maybe we can come to a different arrangment but has to reliable,safe,quick. Leave me a message.