• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Lua script

Potar

SocialWorld
Senator
Reaction score
Hello i looking for simple castle system, guild with the most damage in "The Gate" then the GUILD can pass the teleport :) (update the database guild_castle : ID = ID of guild with the most damage, and movements "TELEPORT" check in database ID of guild if you're in this guild you can go through the teleport.

I added in SQL: guild_castle and there is only ID of guild.

And castle opened every Monday,Sunday,Friday at 18:00.

I CAN PAY FOR IT!

@ Nie szukam tylko kupuję :O (i chuj wie kim Ty jesteś, przedstaw się lepiej pajacu, pisz z normalnego konta a nie jakieś gówniane "Multi Account").

@ Bogart
There is a castle on my server, there are 2 gates:

3 sqm check guild (player witout any guild can't pass the sqm's.) - I need it.

Manual talkactions for GOD's (remove stones from 3 sqm check guild - when the event was started) - I wrote it

First with 5kk HP when guild kill it then there is broadcast (1st gate has been desdtroyed) - I wrote it

I need second script, onKill 2nd gate, the guild which deal the most damage can pass the teleport behind gate. (UPDATE database guild_castle only ID guild) - I need it.

Teleport check player guild, if player guild = guild_castle ID of guild, then he can pass the teleport). - I need it.

There is screen:
screenshot2011122420205.png

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-12-24-20-20-53.jpg
    screenshot_2011-12-24-20-20-53.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal
Back