• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's nooby lifethread.

Luffy

giraffe
Reaction score
<implies stupid introduction>

Character one: Luffy - EK

Equipment & skills.
-qqn1.png

Outfits.
GOgsFL.png
-
cogAy.png
-
bf2EcT.png
-
_Shtsr.png
-
DMkzrm.png

Mounts.
vaAiNQm.png
-
ALBxJdJ.png
-
Ju7xNM_.png

Extra.
Hiperkarma and Luffy's marriage!

Last edited:
GZ!!!!
sorry i been kinda busy with wars and sharing xon so i coulnt really be there for you

EK:
MxC37_M.png

MS:
rMmewfM.png

Oh btw, I'm looking for a house but I'm lazy to check for houses, so if you guys have suggestions, tell them!

So basically what some people do now is get a bunch of noobs to hunt in the darashia DL spawn and then suddenly go "afk" (yes, I'm doing that stupid fingerthingy)
And once you kill them (what I did for the lulz and because I'm bored) they get a few mages to come pk you down.

There is one thing they didn't think through:
You CANNOT kill a level 122 EK with good equipment and 111/104/9 in the darashia desert when there's east a fucking minotaur spot with stairs all over the fucking place and the damned dragon place is full of stairs too.
Even if you fucking have para and you're SDing me with 3 mages and trying to combo me.
It's just a freaking no NO!

So basically what some people do now is get a bunch of noobs to hunt in the darashia DL spawn and then suddenly go "afk" (yes, I'm doing that stupid fingerthingy)
And once you kill them (what I did for the lulz and because I'm bored) they get a few mages to come pk you down.

There is one thing they didn't think through:
You CANNOT kill a level 122 EK with good equipment and 111/104/9 in the darashia desert when there's east a fucking minotaur spot with stairs all over the fucking place and the damned dragon place is full of stairs too.
Even if you fucking have para and you're SDing me with 3 mages and trying to combo me.
It's just a freaking no NO!

Yeah, its pretty dope for the knights, they can survive easily.

Hey, hey, hey! I'm the guy who's broke here!
So send it all to me, biatches!

Back