• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunar need players

oscar18

Reaction score
I do not care how but I want more players

fast mark no have time

no point making this threads on hexanacores forum
apparently alot of ppl prefer to stay on this nonpvp ots instead of lunar
SAD BUT TRUE
just chill for now perhaps after summer serious peoples will play on lunarforce again

no point making this threads on hexanacores forum
apparently alot of ppl prefer to stay on this nonpvp ots instead of lunar
SAD BUT TRUE
just chill for now perhaps after summer serious peoples will play on lunarforce again
my team is playing positive ( why? )

lunar = no players

shadowcores = 100000000000 skullbash :D

we need old exp share back and high ue and ava dmg true :)

would be more fun if the wars on lunar could be like on shadowcores, its super fun when everyone spam ava and ue :D
then you can show your PVP skills

the exp thing is fine just the ue dmg should come back and probably the same death penalty as on shadow, so it would be fucking hard to lvl up on lunar which created insane fights

the exp thing is fine just the ue dmg should come back and probably the same death penalty as on shadow, so it would be fucking hard to lvl up on lunar which created insane fights
yes, change back ava/ue/wave damage so we can have awesome fights again and ppl can show real pvp again

we need old exp share back and high ue and ava dmg true :)

would be more fun if the wars on lunar could be like on shadowcores, its super fun when everyone spam ava and ue :D
then you can show your PVP skills

i agree with u bro , if bring exp shared and fix this damages in max 1week lunar will be like 500players online more , and i dont care about exp shared or ue damages , i can play without both , but alot of players care and dont play there because this 2 things ;)

name in lunar?

why post here? no play lunar = no post

Lunarforce need this ( NO MORE LUNAR >> SHADOW TRANSFER ^^

I disagree with the increasing of the UE damage/rune damage, mages on shadow are extremely op with the amount of mana they heal per second as well as the amount of damage they do, especially when you compare mages to paladins. Knight are quite powerful now but i think quite a lot of people would agree with me when i say that the paladin class on shadows is pointless when it comes to pvp. The only way that increasing the mages damage would work was if you increased the paladins damage as well.

Back