• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunar need players

I disagree with the increasing of the UE damage/rune damage, mages on shadow are extremely op with the amount of mana they heal per second as well as the amount of damage they do, especially when you compare mages to paladins. Knight are quite powerful now but i think quite a lot of people would agree with me when i say that the paladin class on shadows is pointless when it comes to pvp. The only way that increasing the mages damage would work was if you increased the paladins damage as well.
We are talking about lunar and not shadow. Also about restoring the ue/ava/wave damage on lunar with pz was a joke, if anyone took it serious idk what to do since i think we can all agree fights with these 3 shit are the worst

idk how will be fight in lunar with ava normal damage better or worst but ofc many teams will play ;)

haha its time ppl realize it isnt about the server its all about the community xd
today we live in a community if you are 'nie znam' you cant speak for some odd reason
on lunarforce people sneaking full afk people to make screenshots from it and write dominanndo

give it a break, (serious) people will play after summer ( yes everton idiot normal ppl dont play in summer)
let wille navid killian mitch whoever i dont care make a serious team after summer and we can fight against veziv/calar if they grow the fk up and dont cry about the littlest things in life

haha its time ppl realize it isnt about the server its all about the community xd
today we live in a community if you are 'nie znam' you cant speak for some odd reason
on lunarforce people sneaking full afk people to make screenshots from it and write dominanndo

give it a break, (serious) people will play after summer ( yes everton idiot normal ppl dont play in summer)
let wille navid killian mitch whoever i dont care make a serious team after summer and we can fight against veziv/calar if they grow the fk up and dont cry about the littlest things in life
Ye

The best speech in the history of this forum

Back