• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

edron earth elementals 35+ really nice exp. stay there to 50.... or go to yalahar cemetery reall good exp there 30-40k i think

You Got No Life :)
Gzz :p =)

Each advance takes me about 1h30... If i get 3 advances each day it means I spend 4h30. Compare that to a whole day and there you go. Also, what the hell am I gonna do when I dont work, dont go to school and its been raining for the past week? :)

And ima stick to that tomb till lvl 35 then I guess ill try earth elementals ^^

Each advance takes me about 1h30... If i get 3 advances each day it means I spend 4h30. Compare that to a whole day and there you go. Also, what the hell am I gonna do when I dont work, dont go to school and its been raining for the past week? :)

And ima stick to that tomb till lvl 35 then I guess ill try earth elementals ^^

Just take level 33, buy WoI and go EE's.

Here it is, level 33 ^^

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edit:

2 more advances :D

Earth Elementals are really good... But, at this hour, theres few players online... Wich means the respawn is much slower. Since the respawn isnt THAT big the exp go down to 30-32k/h... Not bad though. Think ima try something else at the moment and when theres more players online stick with elementals ^^

Edit2: Anddd level 35 ^^ a guy from here told me to post my set ingame... So here it is!

Edit3: Another little advance... Got almost lvl 36 too (26% to go) but since its pretty late ill finish that tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nice eq, but you'd better get focus cape, it rocks :p, and gz on advances

Thanks for the feedback ^^ trying to sell softs and buy focus cape at the moment.. Then ima pg some more!

nice dude ^^ you should try mutated human once, in yalahar, but it'll probably be full :p, good money tho

Back