• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LUNARFORCE RELOAD WARJATY KAIDA BLOODZ WIPE AGAIN

/\ That's 100% true, but people like Dino will say random shit without backing their words.

I thought we fought random swe teams

Majority of times, but you didn't play (90% of Polish good ots) when We Ride, Conglo, Ljecim etc.. played...

Lopek Libi and Suprezz they are good

Never said they are not, I meant something else.. like Libi running around in deeper banuta while we try to kill him and after some time Pietia just banned him for using bot. XD

Dobra grubas pedale rób reload bo Siwek mi co 5 min spamuje kiedy battle chyba się poczuł trochę i Cię ciśnie true info

Majority of times, but you didn't play (90% of Polish good ots) when We Ride, Conglo, Ljecim etc.. played...

We didnt as a team, but me for example I played with Ground and when the team died with Ljecim.. probably some more who played with polish teams like Troll/Jonnet I think.

But calar u dont play these ots too , so please dont talk about these teams which u fight when wlampe born , cuz this was the end of good polish ots

sorry for my eng

Ofc I did. You think I started playing when Into them was made? YOU are the one who didn't play, I for sure did. You are talking about something which you were not part of.

But calar u dont play these ots too , so please dont talk about these teams which u fight when wlampe born , cuz this was the end of good polish ots

sorry for my eng

Actually I did play many Polish ots, but not with a good team. Also you don't get my point, my point is that Dino's talking shit like Into Them da best team on 8.6 (not in this thread but previously) (Navid best commander) bla bla bla.

Dino, I was talking about "Into Them" not you individually

into them ? dont remeber this team on polish ots like telania but know form good swedish ots zantera etc .

so u have right , with your point

voooooonszzzzzzzzzz puszer wielki ?????????

don't know
vonsz gulimer siwek ?

im really dont remeber but were 2 editions of telania and im talking about first with ndk conglo wr carnage ljecim and others teams

I think we didnt play but not sure, I think we played Zantera that time.. dno anymore :p

aZcluD2.png

just 1 example.. pls bro.

/ R.I.P. @Halle

That's why I said 90% ffs are you retarded or what?
Signed, i never said, i'm not retarted
/ thats only 1 movie, when they fight. it was just 1 example.. but as i said before, navid sent me alot movies back in the days, what i dunno for now.. but they have alot movies vs those polish teams so ssshhhh. If i were Navid i would make a team here so happyly and rape your ass till you don't run for help to Thais trolls. Too bad i'm just a retard :(

// I jsut watching nozyk movies in a row and always find some1 from Into Them.. That must be accidental :O
D6GTvIb.png

R.I.P @Decoy xD <3 3x in movie :D

Last edited:
Back