• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce RELOADEK

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
if u want to play with us on lunarforce and get some fun + fight against lapa msg me here

otland [priv] or ingame on shadowcores Tyr Almighty

Veziv

Gtfo noone want to fight with u bc u are retarded poor polack kid noone will fallow u after whole defs and fighting on forum instend of battlefield have fun with u as enemy is inpossible can u finally grow up and quit this game then everyone will be happy and finally we will got some fun on twifysoft lands sory for polacko english

10703954_803227073032807_6402199600662889705_n.jpg

Gratz to see that i was right and that you are making reload veziv, lunarforce is the house of all pvp lovers and the right place for you and your team, be welcome

Gratz to see that i was right and that you are making reload veziv, lunarforce is the house of all pvp lovers and the right place for you and your team, be welcome
Erm, he's going to lunar cuz every1 left him and he doesnt have a team. Btw. I already feel sad for your battles if he takes over one of the fighting teams.

Erm, he's going to lunar cuz every1 left him and he doesnt have a team. Btw. I already feel sad for your battles if he takes over one of the fighting teams.

You have to think positive my friend, we are building a new community and with that new community comes also a new mentality . Veziv is a defensive leader but we have to understand that it doesnt mean that our battles will be sad, they will be longer for sure, but still we will have battles in the end of the day, something that in shadowcores we dindt

Back
Top Bottom