• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LunarForce

Lunarforce was more atractive when ?

• Total voters
Bunch of brazilian idiots posting again hah, you only remember the "good times" before changes, but you don't remember when there was 14 people online and out of these 14 people 9 chars were "Thoms" chars. Fucking idiots. Atm I'm not playing since I'm enjoying the summer.

after lose some wars, you enjoying summer ?
u're the biggest crybabe 4ever
next life, when u enjoy other otserv, stop cry about server status and play tibia like everyone do
if u lose warmode, try make u team better to win next, and stop spam gamemaster 24/7 about how is the best style of server you want to win a battle.
you crap, piece of shit

@Hani @Mark, not make changes ?
make a official thread about what you guys think, or just read comments and give likes?
write something official about LunarForce and close this thread

Last edited:
Lunar is the best how it is....Just close transferes from lunar to shadows and it will be even better....

after lose some wars, you enjoying summer ?
u're the biggest crybabe 4ever
next life, when u enjoy other otserv, stop cry about server status and play tibia like everyone do
if u lose warmode, try make u team better to win next, and stop spam gamemaster 24/7 about how is the best style of server you want to win a battle.
you crap, piece of shit
So what you're trying to say that he is a crybaby because we are enjoying the summer here in europe which you dont do in brazil? Btw isn't you one of the bunch of stairjumping brs from lunarforce? Schh now boy and get out of your house..

So what you're trying to say that he is a crybaby because we are enjoying the summer here in europe which you dont do in brazil? Btw isn't you one of the bunch of stairjumping brs from lunarforce? Schh now boy and get out of your house..

I believe there is no need to mention that this was an irony

and yes bigboi im home 24/7 look my poland face
123rf.stupid.face.jpg

Just stfu. I making 7 lvls by 1 stamina with 1,4kk/hr in lvl 350 xD wth you need? Hard to bot? or wtf? Its not a server for rpg and for lvl 500 brazols everywhere with ssa/mightring.
We having every day fights/wars , we can stay in our lvl , even take 5 lvl more /day.
If gms make like 100% lvl lose in pvp situation , would be great.. this 50% rly nothing...
@Mark @Hani @my mother @george bush @duck @penguin @horsedick

Do not change anything !
Close lunarforce and open a 7.4-7.6 Server and you will have 600-1500 players everyday .
I wa splaying classicus, a server that belongs to ryan and i have seen that server with a peak of 1050 players , thats a lot for a new server .

The community was rly interested in 7.4-7.6 ot servers but as you know ryan is a big scammer and destroyed the server with his corruption and lack of skills ti run the server .

If the twifysoft team manages to get some time to open this new server, perhaps even close lunarforce or allow free transfer to shadowcores in order to continue with 2 servers and not 3 wich will give a lot of work, i am sure everybody will play there .

I know this thread isnt about a new server or at least not about a 100% new server since people are discussing changes on a old server and not a new server but i found pertinent voice my opinion since its clear at this point that lunar got 100 active players max and was never a big deal since you guys decided to open it .
600 500 ~~ Or 20 players online :#

Back