• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

8qIpoL.png

xe7VGu.png

kRueR].png

Damn you Mace, you make me actually just want to rip this :(
I guess I'll try something similar. Been lacking inspiration these past few weeks.

I wish cipsoft had swimming sprites like a block of water
Somewhat like this

(Crappy deep water example below)
IDgCI2.png

But a transparent effect with an actual whole body swimming character sprite.
And when you stop your character stands vertically but when swimming is a horizontal sprite :p
Would be epic to make flooded dungeons/cave systems :D

You don't fully understand what I meant?
Somewhat like this
nadador.png

but the water sprite actually floors to the ceiling(?)

Last edited:
Thats not so hard to do.. Just make water have a semi transparent attribute (or a new sea tile that is) and overwrite the swimming animation sprites with your own versions. The hard part would only be the standing sprite that swims tbh ^^

Transparent tiles in tibia? And wouldn't that need changing whole engine a bit? :<

But idea's great, I agree.

Transparent tiles in tibia? And wouldn't that need changing whole engine a bit? :<

But idea's great, I agree.

How do you think the crystal/glass wall works? Lol. Its easy to do ^^ anyway..

Mace u know i always like your maps ^^
One of the mappers i look to for inspiration.
Keep it up :)

My bad, I ment semi-transparent. Cuz in everything in tibia there are only 100% not transparent and 100% transparent pixels i think.

Edit: But I'm just a huge noob in that kinda things and allready talked with GhostX bout it so dont hate xP

Last edited:
Back