• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

Do we even want to know?? ;>
Joke. Great as always Macedoon. Your maps are always inspiring but I like your older desert pieces more^^
Mather of taste perhaps.

Well seeing as i got a sad warning from peroxide for talking in dutch i will now say it in english because he removed my posts :yawn:

Mace message me when you can i got some amazing ideas!!! something new that could really get things pumping!!

Got bored...

Newest minimap
axk0pi.png

Bringing this up because this deserves to be surfaced.
It is still unbelievable to today's standard.

Haha, thanks for the bump but I don't have any new pieces as I haven't mapped for quite some time, again :p

You should make a collection of your maps so we could scroll them down more easy; p atleast of your favorite ones.

Just a small part of a tomb which happens to be underwater.
a6FliI.png

http://1.imgland.net/a6FliI.png

I like it but I hate the ground tiles, If only there was a water sprite that was transparent and see through and that looks like it's actually flooding the area so you have to wade through it would be a lot cooler.

Last edited:
But if its completely under water.. why would you have the water up to your knees? But I agree. Make Tibia transparent gotdammit. So many cool effects could be made...

Ontopic: great to finaly see more mapping from you mace. You have always been a great inspiration source!
Are you mapping for fun or are you making some topsecret stuff?

But if its completely under water.. why would you have the water up to your knees? But I agree. Make Tibia transparent gotdammit. So many cool effects could be made...

Ontopic: great to finaly see more mapping from you mace. You have always been a great inspiration source!
Are you mapping for fun or are you making some topsecret stuff?

Both :p

i didn't know what to post so i just opened something but! go mace, its your birthday, its your birthday :D
WeW2oE.png

Back