• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

How dare you... How dare you say bye to me... to us...

Pff, ok. Come back soon! PS: Lovely spider nests :D

Last pic..... now be gone!

DF4v0.png

epic :DD

Gotta be the best spider nests i've ever seen! Even beats real spiders nests in REAL LIFE! Those "fake" real life nests are just rips from yours :p

Seriously tho, i love it! Now Moweerrrrrrrr!!!!

Okay! NOW I'm satisfied with your "Goodbai Picture" =)
Hope to see you back soon with some fresh mappinz ;D

You captured the essence of a dark spider-nest pretty well mate, great job using those sprites! :) I recommend you not to abandon mapping completely, at least keep a rythm practicing or else it'll be more difficult to come back.

It is playable. Requires just a simple script. The floor is at the top and the stairs are 1 floor below, use the invisible tile in combination with a script to make it look like you go up a stair ( teleport ). Won't be perfect but it'll work just fine
- macedoom

Jeez man.. Put away that crazy mapping glove of yours, you are making some wierd shit with that on!

Its not bad, but not my cup of tea!

Back