• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maeron's life of noobiness!

@Deszczus Haha we'll see how it goes, i kind of want to try and get all 4 characters to 200 on the same day.
But we'll see how it goes!

@Provocateur Not gonna lie, that server seems very interesting.
I'll probably hold off on the BETA and wait untill it's official launch though.
Never played a server from launch, so that'll for sure be much fun, and if anything another source of motivation, haha. :)
Perhaps go for a highscores spot? I should stop, i'm starting to hype myself, haha.

Question: Does anyone know how to make those nice spoiler tag thingies? I got no clue and i think i could use them to keep the thread cleaner, still trying to improve on quality :)

Update!

Well, sort off. Been extremely busy irl today so i didn't have alot of time to play, yet.
Didn't do much on any character, except the sorcerer, and well..
Ups and downs, shall we say? :p On the bright side,
i finally got a new copy of photoshop, still playing around with alot of the features,
but it's good!

Sorcerer;
Did a quick level before i went off to hang out with some friends for the rest of the day.

Then when i got home i figured i'd go for a quick hunt on my sorcerer, seeing it's the only of the 4 characters i have that is currently under level 150, and i kind of want to try and get them all to 200 on the same day.
I did go to War golems again, managed to get my preferred spawn and went on to do my thing there.

all went well until i lost connection to the router, it started with heavy lagspikes, and it rendered me immobile for a long time, swapped on a SSA which it thankfully registered, and i mapclicked for the exit, only to get kicked there and killed by the Worker golems.

Ding, get kicked once, get kicked twice. shouldn't have went back straight away, but oh well.
I guess i'll increase the time window before doing any dangerous activity by another 30 minutes or so after a kick, to prevent this sort of stuff happening in the future.

Then i you guessed it, died again! This time however was just an unlucky combo by 4 War golems.
Maybe i should get some better gear for them, a lightning set should help me out, i think. atleast untill i can tank atleast 4 of those hmm style attacks of them at once, seeing as i clearly can't, yet. And Manashield is not an option, i hate it. :p
hunting with mana shield clearly isn't my thing, never did it in the old days, and i certainly don't intend on doing so now, haha. exceptions aside ofcourse, but i'd rather not :)

Now to get on with business, what do you guys think of the spoiler tag usage?
It does make it all look alot cleaner in my opinion, so i might edit them in the previous posts aswell.
Especially since you can label the spoilers, looks neat IMO.
That'll be all for me for now, until tomorrow!
Have fun and a good night to you all! :)

nice thread :) try putting the level advancement screens into 1, allows you for more screens per post :p

@Ovned; Thanks! I'll try to keep that in mind! :)

Update:

It's been a short while without anything from me, apologies.
I've gotten another pneumothorax and i'm currently writing this from hospital wifi, which is barely good enough to log in. :p
I'll be having surgery again, sometime next week i believe. Figured i might aswell explain how and why there suddenly is a major lack of well, anything in here.
I may post an odd screenshot here and there, but i can't promise a damn thing at the moment. The connection isn't great here, and i havn't felt good enough to do anything, really.
The project hasn't been forgotten, and once i'm all well i will continue, hell i didn't even want to stop.

Have a great day,

Maeron.

@Ovned; Thanks! I'll try to keep that in mind! :)

Update:

It's been a short while without anything from me, apologies.
I've gotten another pneumothorax and i'm currently writing this from hospital wifi, which is barely good enough to log in. :p
I'll be having surgery again, sometime next week i believe. Figured i might aswell explain how and why there suddenly is a major lack of well, anything in here.
I may post an odd screenshot here and there, but i can't promise a damn thing at the moment. The connection isn't great here, and i havn't felt good enough to do anything, really.
The project hasn't been forgotten, and once i'm all well i will continue, hell i didn't even want to stop.

Have a great day,

Maeron.
Good luck and hope you get well soon :)

Back