• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico's Mapping

My editor froze and I couldn't save this...
2h4yn0m.jpg

Looks good but why would a skeleton be on the outside of a cave wall?

Last edited:
@Carlos: I dont see any skeleton corpse on the outside of the wall

@topic:

pretty nice piece. Finish the whole thing ;)

Ehhh How can you guys NOT understand what Carlos9 means? That tomb-thingy in the wall... it's a grave, and there lies a skeleton in it.. :O And our dear friend magnetico used it on the outer wall in this peice, which I must say I agree with Carlos9, doesn't fit very nice, on the inside, it would be nicer. :)

@Peroxide... didn't youread magneticos post? or do you just watch the screens? :p He could not save the piece... so unless he wants to remake the whole thingy... he can not finish it.

@topic, it looks good, I like theese kinds of tombs :D

Ehhh How can you guys NOT understand what Carlos9 means? That tomb-thingy in the wall... it's a grave, and there lies a skeleton in it.. :O And our dear friend magnetico used it on the outer wall in this peice, which I must say I agree with Carlos9, doesn't fit very nice, on the inside, it would be nicer. :)

@Peroxide... didn't youread magneticos post? or do you just watch the screens? :p He could not save the piece... so unless he wants to remake the whole thingy... he can not finish it.

+1337

Your question doesen't make any sense... ¬¬"

Its shown in the wall as I said and also why would you have a window,this piece is very good but those parts dont make sense.

Would of looked better if there were transition railings, but it still looks nice. Good job!

Wouldn't hurt to place windows at their correct position. None in gods green eath would prefer a window behind a pillar, especially when the right on is providing a non-blocked view.

Back
Top Bottom