• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico's Mapping

The Sword of Fury

Known as the most powerfull sword over the island.
Extremely hard to get, but whoever gets it has the eternal glory in his shoulders...

2wlvcz6.jpg

Made by: Magnetico
Inspired by: Unknown name

Did you get the inspiration from another map?
I can recall seeing such a piece about 9 months ago (if not a year)
It pretty much looks the same as the picture I'm talking about. Or my mind is fucking with me haha.

looks cool though..

Did you get the inspiration from another map?
I can recall seeing such a piece about 9 months ago (if not a year)
It pretty much looks the same as the picture I'm talking about. Or my mind is fucking with me haha.

looks cool though..
No, it's not fucking with you. I inspired by another mapping piece... It looks very alike, but I'd say mine is better. :)

2wlvcz6.jpg

quest3-2.png

Yeah... I can't really see the main difference between them. But I somewhat like the mapping.

But when Revemed would do something like that, that would be Rip :D

But whatever it's cool still

~
2vv49lf.jpg

~
2duq1h.jpg

~
Made by: Magnetico
Additional credits to: Javiersin

@Up
One of the new sprites Tibia8.60 offers... ;) Thanks to my friend Javiersin I can use it now, although it's bugged, it's just to show, I'm waiting the new RME so I can fix that.

download tibia 8.6 open RME and select the directory whit the tibia.spr and pff... you get the sprites

Back