• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Main account hacked! :/

Greffster

Reaction score
Well I dont' even know what to say, I got 3 accounts 2 of them are fine. My main account was hacked. I honestly don't know how I feel. I hardly play this server anymore but I had a looaaad of items.. I understand that no one is probably gonna read this and nothing can be done but I lost 100+ mill in pure gold not even my items. All my characters were in Thais all drained of items and cash. I still have 50kk on my other accounts. I have never had this happens, just pretty fucked up and random. If any GM could get incontact with me if they do this here I would be more than happy to share details.

Thanks.

If you only got hacked on one of your characters im pretty sure you just had some easy account information or some basic because otherwise you would probably be hacked on your other characters aswell.
I'm sorry this happened to you but if you only get hacked on one account its obvious its none's fault but your own for having an easy password or giving it to some friend or something.

my penis got hacvked off when i was 0
Why do you have to come with these stupid stuff which isn't even funny and would only be said by 12 year old kids?

On topic: this is kind of old and your last online-time was on 11th of September. However, yes, as Magikern said. You probably had some basic info such as "shadowcores321", "shadowcores123".

Were you using magebot by any chance?

Magebot is used by a lot of players, and it contains a keylogger. The magebot company usually sticks to hacking real tibia accounts, but they do sometimes hack accounts on populated ots, such as Shadowcores. Which that may be the case, and the reason why they didn't hack your 3 accounts was because they can't hack all their users of Mageobot, since they don't have time for that and will take a lot, but you were unlucky and they chose you. (This may be the case and probably is if you have Magebot installed in your computer). I'm talking from experience, I lost around 20kk-30kk of the cash I was selling on a world on Tibia, Inferna. I only had Magebot as a bot and which was the only tibia-related thing installed in my computer apart from the tibia client itself. I didn't use magebot but it was there, and they probably could see everything I typed on the tibia client login bar.

Anyways, hope you get your stuff back and as Tenkaping said, try contacting [email protected].
Best Regards,
Liveratus

Why do you have to come with these stupid stuff which isn't even funny and would only be said by 12 year old kids?

On topic: this is kind of old and your last online-time was on 11th of September. However, yes, as Magikern said. You probably had some basic info such as "shadowcores321", "shadowcores123".

Were you using magebot by any chance?

Magebot is used by a lot of players, and it contains a keylogger. The magebot company usually sticks to hacking real tibia accounts, but they do sometimes hack accounts on populated ots, such as Shadowcores. Which that may be the case, and the reason why they didn't hack your 3 accounts was because they can't hack all their users of Mageobot, since they don't have time for that and will take a lot, but you were unlucky and they chose you. (This may be the case and probably is if you have Magebot installed in your computer). I'm talking from experience, I lost around 20kk-30kk of the cash I was selling on a world on Tibia, Inferna. I only had Magebot as a bot and which was the only tibia-related thing installed in my computer apart from the tibia client itself. I didn't use magebot but it was there, and they probably could see everything I typed on the tibia client login bar.

Anyways, hope you get your stuff back and as Tenkaping said, try contacting [email protected].
Best Regards,
Liveratus

Magebot is keylogger free if you arent stupid enough to use crackware. ,_,

Back