• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make a new server in Shadowcores

Offa

Reaction score
I don't know why you haven't done this yet but why aren't you hosting a new server exactly like shadowcores. It will only be positive results, less crowded everywhere etc, for example now its 1400~ players online everyday, and that's not so fun with over 20 people in one hunting place and for that is really hard to hunt in 150+. But if you make 2 servers it will decrease to maybe 800 players in both servers which will be more fun. Think about it.

Offa, the king.

Its a fucking proposal, idiots.

Ur dumb both of u hahah can u even read?

Did I say it was 1400/2? Idiots. I Said it CAN be 800 players each server. Gosh, how old are u ? 12? Damn its a damn proposal. U no like it then give a shit about it.

so u want only possitive post about it? Where is the sense? Go lunarforce and u can make pvm there.

Lunaforce sucks.

I don't understand why so much hate for this idea. You guys wouldn't like to have a second server? Try to play manually and see that shadowcores is so overcorwded and it's really paint to hunt or do anything...

ShadowCores 1
ShadowCores 2

Make transfer available between these two servers.

Easy does it.

Offa your english is terrible I can barely understand anything you say, as for those who want a new server, guess what? Lunar force IS that server they won't make a third one mark made it very clear. If you don't want to play in either one then just don't and gtfo. Yeah I was one of those who wanted the new server as well but like I said, mark told us that if we didn't like shadowcores then lunarforce was our solution. Your best bet is to go to lunarforce forums and request changes on that server because a new one isn't going to happen. Btw Wavoz, the fact that there's not as many people on lunar as on shadow or the fact that you are not capable of playing at Lower rates and w/o skull system does not mean the server sucks, you make it suck for yourself. Lunarforce is great.

- - - Updated - - -

Also (and ill probably get banned for stating my opinion again) another reason not to host a new server is because hosting a server costs money they already host 2 so a third one would decrease their profits ( even though they already make thousands of dollars) but yeah.

Lunaforce sucks.

I don't understand why so much hate for this idea. You guys wouldn't like to have a second server? Try to play manually and see that shadowcores is so overcorwded and it's really paint to hunt or do anything...

I am playing manually, I have never had bot and I really hate 2nd server.

@Arkadenz
Terrible english? What a offtopic answer and very immature trying to style. I think you are the most retarded person I ever met, get som googles so you can read.
00.01% of the people who read my thread didn't understand it and the only person was you.
Noobzor.

1400/2 = 700 ---- sqr rot of 700 = 26.45 --- 26.45+.55 = 27 --- 27^2 = 729 + 27 + 27 + 27 = 800 That's how you get 800 players on each server

@topic: This is the best idea but people get mad because you continue making threads about the same shit brawh

Back