• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make a reset :)

Ambrosia

Reaction score
@Talaturen

Everybody thinks about a reset in softcores
i mean, if you can see at others server when they're make a Total reset
a lot of people start again
so, if you thought than Softcores Protocol 8.7 is better, you are very wrong :p, when everybody knows the protocol 8.6 was better than this shit 8.7 XD
Think, how many people going to play here with protocol 8.6?

each update was HORRIBLE x3:(

the old times with softcores was awesome
:wub:

pd: Fuckers if you are agree put "+1" :) if u arent agree Fuck you! :D

not this shit again, talaturen already said that he won't make a reset unless there's 0 players

not this shit again, talaturen already said that he won't make a reset unless there's 0 players"

whatever dude, if Talaturen said that I dont care, cuz he knows than its better to him. He need think it :) and he dont lose anything with reset or yes?
if he can lose some, tell it.

and if he said "he won't make a reset unless there's 0 players" well, he should close this shit or not?
what's the purpose then?

whatever dude, if Talaturen said that I dont care, cuz he knows than its better to him. He need think it :) and he dont lose anything with reset or yes?
if he can lose some, tell it.

and if he said "he won't make a reset unless there's 0 players" well, he should close this shit or not?
what's the purpose then?

close what? the server? no, it has more tan 1 player.

yeah, Talaturen will close it because 1 of 30~ active[?] players left

and do you want than talaturen close it for along time or just reseted?

Ambrosia said:
he dont lose anything with reset or yes?
Talaturen is not worried about what will he loose, he is worried about players loose.

Of course you ambrosia wants a reset because you have nothing to loose there, but there is 20 players + who actually are going to loose.

I know what's all the problem bringing servers back to 8.6 ... but hey, ElfBot is part of history now.

I know what's all the problem bringing servers back to 8.6 ... but hey, ElfBot is part of history now.

isnt elf for 8.6 the last one?
Next why dont come and play ?
Ohh yea we kill very one thats i higher then 200

And if reset i gonna play lol anyways :p

But its talaturen that makes the reset or not ^^

/Dark

Cuz they got a lvl 150 that we kill 24/7 or something XD

or they didnt find there mains acc and pass thats why?

/Dark

Back