• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make a reset :)

;P! and there is TugBot and Magebot, but they are too noob to understand how to use the functions

yeah most of ppls dont use magebot coz they dont know how to use it.

LOL???????????? only brs use those bots since they are too dumbs to set up elfbot, also mage and tugbot cavehunting sucks an ass

There is Neobot, but polacks and br's are to poor to afford it =D

LOLOLOL there's no point wasting rl cash in a bot just for ot, besides neobot isn't war bot, no mwall timers etc

@talaturen - u rlly should make a new ot since all teams are searching for new ot, if u'd make a ot medium-low exp without orshabaal items, for sure many ppl would join it

LOL???????????? only brs use those bots since they are too dumbs to set up elfbot, also mage and tugbot cavehunting sucks an ass

LOLOLOL there's no point wasting rl cash in a bot just for ot, besides neobot isn't war bot, no mwall timers etc

@talaturen - u rlly should make a new ot since all teams are searching for new ot, if u'd make a ot medium-low exp without orshabaal items, for sure many ppl would join it

For sure? I dont think so after Moonhawk, take away djinn quest, and let everyone go djinn, one of the biggest problems on moonhawk so I dont think many would start if its still left, I know I wouldn't

For sure? I dont think so after Moonhawk, take away djinn quest, and let everyone go djinn, one of the biggest problems on moonhawk so I dont think many would start if its still left, I know I wouldn't

ye taking off that shit, just without that rpg shit and with everything fixed like healing, ue damage etc, if talaturen would do this FOR SURE big teams would join since nowadays is just pl ots that ends in week due ddos..

actually there is a mwall timer, "your just too dumb to set up neobot"

LOL, since you are so smart u should of know that in the beggining of bot there was no such shit, now prolly they updated it idk, also no1 is so geek like you, spending cash in bot for a fail ot lol
i guess u want the server to be 8.7 since then teams dont come here and then u can own the 20 players ot? ;s but well i dont care since the hexana owner will make a new server so even if talaturen decides to make a new ot it will fail just like moonhawk

LOL, since you are so smart u should of know that in the beggining of bot there was no such shit, now prolly they updated it idk, also no1 is so geek like you, spending cash in bot for a fail ot lol
i guess u want the server to be 8.7 since then teams dont come here and then u can own the 20 players ot? ;s but well i dont care since the hexana owner will make a new server so even if talaturen decides to make a new ot it will fail just like moonhawk
actually it was possible to make a mwall timer in the beginning but no1 had done it(it's a script, not included in the bot itself like in elfbot for example). Also I didn't buy neobot for this ot, I bought it for real tibia.

Just lemme ask, when exactly was 'the beggining of bot' ? ;)

plx BOGARD ALL PPL SAY : you dont have balls to face old players, what you can lose? if u see you are very noob , you think is better 8.7?

Back