• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make things unpassable /non walkable via client

Jeyci

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Well i would like to know if this is possible, and if it'. how to do it? i use tfs 8.6 1.4
Example, i would like to make pot unpassable or non walkable. it has the id "2562" wonder also, how to do the same things but for things like for example two stacked parcels or boxes? is this do-able via client side?
was thinking to add this attribute into the item editor. but think about edit otc first

You do that by setting a specific flag in the Tibia.dat file, but you need to make them unpassable on the server's side too. Otherwise, people will be able to push themselves or mapclick through those items.
As for stacked parcels/boxes - you need to edit the sources (both client and the server's) and add the code to prevent walking on squares with certain height difference.

okey. ,have the code. how do i do this with otc with parcels then? o use otcv8
for pot simply added unpassable flag in items.otb, spr and dat. butin spite of it, it's not working. Must review sources maybe?
for parcel ok i have added hasheight code, how to make it blockpath when parcels are stacked? in otcv8
Post automatically merged:

Edit: okey i added hasheight and getheight code into 8.6 for parcels it's working cool, in spite that added unpassable flag to items.otb, spr and dat im still able walk over pot.

Noted that object builder is not saving the change of unpassable flag. Don't know the reason, any hints?

Last edited:
not sure going to test again thank
Yes i closed it. but changes are not being saved. i'll find another object builder, because can't open 8.6 with the latest release. don't know why

does anybody have a working object builder for this version that saves things properly, please?
edit: did the same thing with the latest object builder and is not saving changes. what could be wrong? tried 0.4.5 - 0.5.5 and others none of them saves things
help

Last edited:
Back