• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making items

Shoshooo

Reaction score
Hello brothers
i want to make new donations items i edit 1 items in items xml i make it give 10 ml but when i use it dont give me 10 ml
so please i want to correct way to creat new items with new image
any help?

I
how i make that
open the movements file and find for example AOL (id 2173, search for those numbers) and just copypaste both onEquip and onDeEquip and change the id. If you want only for specific slots, ex feet, search for the soft boots id (cba to look it up for u on my phone) and just do the same. It's pretty damn simple once you get a hang o how things work. If it's unclear you open it in notepad++ or the text-editor of your choosing

I

open the movements file and find for example AOL (id 2173, search for those numbers) and just copypaste both onEquip and onDeEquip and change the id. If you want only for specific slots, ex feet, search for the soft boots id (cba to look it up for u on my phone) and just do the same. It's pretty damn simple once you get a hang o how things work. If it's unclear you open it in notepad++ or the text-editor of your choosing
brother i want to make donations items with new images not in ot how i add it ????
mJf6unq.gif
like this
7PiAOR0.gif
rJ2QgNj.gif
how?

Code:
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2496" slot="head" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
        <vocation id="4"/>
        <vocation id="8" showInDescription="0"/>
    </movevent>
    <movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2496" slot="head" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
Just Change Vocation id , Item Id To ur Donation item Id :)

: Put This In ur Movements xml

Shoshooo said:
brother i want to make donations items with new images not in ot how i add it ????
If you want to add items with your custom look, then you need to edit .spr and .dat files first, using for example ObjectBuilder. There are many tutorials about it.

Back