• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

makz0r aka Matipur Pengarfixarn scammer

dariumartins

Reaction score
ok i was trying to buy some scrolls for shadowcores cash, what i learned: never trust ppl on shadowcores lol xD
makz0r(forum name) or Matipur Pengarfixarn(ingame) is scammer
vin olixx(forum name olixx) aka lucyfer of hardstyle too <- i dont made pic

2ntwg7n.png

i said that im not idiot but im feeling like i am hhehehe

@Dyablo: add this guys to scammers list

aew why u no let this this nice gentleman hackiado your el charo? Dariu hates the Shadowcores community #EmprisonDariu2013

scammed twice bro hehehehehe mim no like esses fia da puta do caraio ae vao se fude

ok i was trying to buy some scrolls for shadowcores cash, what i learned: never trust ppl on shadowcores lol xD
makz0r(forum name) or Matipur Pengarfixarn(ingame) is scammer
vin olixx(forum name olixx) aka lucyfer of hardstyle too <- i dont made pic

2ntwg7n.png

i said that im not idiot but im feeling like i am hhehehe

@Dyablo: add this guys to scammers list
We dealed and we said I would give first, so where's the scam if you didn't loss anything except time? I would percieve it as a failed trade nothing more.

We dealed and we said I would give first, so where's the scam if you didn't loss anything except time? I would percieve it as a failed trade nothing more.

dont try to be smart u cunt i gave u 15kk u scumbag

^You trying THIS hard too proove your innocence is just the nail in the coffin Junior sorry too say :(

Poor Dariu...
I suggest u give up the idea of buying a scroll via shadow~
WTF is happening to u ? Are u stoned ?

Back