• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Many real tibia chars for items/char/ on shadowcores

Sulo321

Banned User
Reaction score
FIRST ACC IS 109EK ON SECURA[NO PVP] WITH FULL NIGHTMARE ADDON + WARRIOR ADDON FULL.
+ 54ed with mage wand addon on honera same account. (28 days pacc)
(this acc comes with confirmation key ( u can change r key instantly) i have paied for it i give it with acc.

SECOND ACCOUNT : 90 ROYAL PALADIN ON WORLD BERYLIA( OPEN PVP!) citizen full addon donkey mount
(43 days pacc) with 51ek on aurora (good skills) I Have also bought confirmation key for this account u can change r key instantly.

LAST ACCOUNT 63MS (ASSASSIN OUTFIT) +37EK FULL WARRIOR SAME ACC (29 DAYS PACC) <this account i didint have money to buy conf key but i give r key with it.

50957c451ccef.jpg

50957c6c6ca63.jpg

50957cae6a990.jpg

50957cc1258a0.jpg

50957ce54466b.jpg

Contact me SKYPE FIDGITZ123 / Game Violent.(skype recommended most online there)

Last edited:
You got any Items on Secura for sale or only the Character?

Bring up my post plx?

I accept accounts with items / without depends on level on shadowcores for a arl acc ( no r key must be taken)

scammed me, gave me the wrong account information - do not trade with this person

lol and who the fuck are you? :S

I used to be:

Elitekek
Level 146 Elite Knight

and that character now belongs to you, as you scammed me.
Thanks for proving that 90% of the humanity are little retarded and egoistic idiots :x

dude are you mad because i sold ur friend 102rp not u? haha kid Grow up.

I used to be:

Elitekek
Level 146 Elite Knight

and that character now belongs to you, as you scammed me.
Thanks for proving that 90% of the humanity are little retarded and egoistic idiots :x

90% of humanity?
Don't think so, im sure he is a stupid br scammer :O

Pretty much everyone is a scammer now-a-days I don't known if most of you played back then but I'm an old skool player and I remember then days when tibia didn't even have safe trade you had to trust each other and pass across the dp no one hacked or scammed back then... what the fuck happened?

Pretty much everyone is a scammer now-a-days I don't known if most of you played back then but I'm an old skool player and I remember then days when tibia didn't even have safe trade you had to trust each other and pass across the dp no one hacked or scammed back then... what the fuck happened?

ppl got greedy and just want money...

Cannabis is a trusted one... i traded with him! Tustworth

Back