• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Many The Mage using navi and mc

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
In the picture im providing you can see they are using a navi follow line and mc to kill me and many others that were in this spawn.
2i0aii1.png

Now with this picture you can clearly tell that Many is the leader of the follow line, dago was also part of the navi atks just he was a different player all the other ones were being controlled by Many. Even in the screenshot you can see in the messages with him he agrees that it is navi by saying "YEA IS OLD SCHOOL"
I didn't realize navi makes you "old school"
snoy0n.png

@Mark @Hani Can you do something about kid? People like him ruin the game.

Last edited:
Wow, you haven't received an answer in 15 hours EVEN THOUGH YOU TAGGED US THREE TIMES! How can we be so nonchalant!?!

(As a general rule, I avoid responding to threads in which I have been tagged. You will receive a response and get help when you deserve it, tagging us like too many on this forum has started doing wont help you at all.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back