• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Map Madness!

Mestor

Reaction score
Hello, I got no idea why I get windows on my wall o,o

I think it must be a script that spawn it to the wall... but where do I find that?

In-Game:
80Mwd.jpg

RME:

80Myr.jpg

If it is a script, probably a global event. Or creature script (onLogin, create object)
I cant find anything :/

To make sure, please help me look so I havent missed it!
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/VmDTw/GC.rar

Is it the same for ALL windows/walls? If not, you probably placed two sprites on top of eachother in RME.
It only happens on these damn windows. I deleted everything until its empty under it and placed floor and doors. Then when I start the server.. BEHOLD, TWO WINDOWS! >.<

I've also tried with different doors but all turns to these windows!

They are in a house zone right? Then remove the 2 walls, restart the server, readd the 2 walls and start the server again. You can also readd the house (zone).

They are in a house zone right? Then remove the 2 walls, restart the server, readd the 2 walls and start the server again. You can also readd the house (zone).
It is in a house zone, and I removed the 2 walls on that sqm ,when its empty nothing gets spawned there. Hmm what do you mean with "readd" ?

removed walls:

81nyQ.jpg

With doors (I want doors not walls here ^^)

81o39.jpg

lol, I've done this 100 times but now it apperently worked! wow... now I feel like a retard... why did it worked now totaly random?! ... well lets not complain, it's good that it's working, just dont understand why!

Thank You guys!

Back