• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Problem

Reyn

On to the next One
Reaction score
when i tried to open my server i got this error in my console and the server crashes
"FATAL: OTBM Loader - [x:1011, y:950, z:7] Failed to create item."
at that Tile there is everything fine so i dont get whats the point at this error o_o
i hope someone could help me out

You will have to remove many items after this error and when you've removed them all it still looks like after bomb, Just go in to your remeres map editor folder make backup from your data folder and then replace all items.xml & items.otb files in every client folder with your server's own items.xml and -.otbm files. (client folders = Remere's Map Editor > data > client folders)
Now you will see your map as like it is when you will start your server.
Also never press yes to popup-message "This map has been made with other items otb version, do you want to convert it to the newest version?"

Well it's okai xD its solved already.. i forgot to updated my items.otb (i thought i had already, but ive done that for my RME not my server) and i mapped there with those sprites ... i updated the otb and its working now :)
Thanks for the help anyways

Back