• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper vs Mapper

WardawG

HesteN vs WardawG

Here's a weird thought... I haven't seen anyone with a capital letter on the end of their names, actually you two are the only ones, so, I'm thinking that, since you started showing your maps almost at the same time, aren't you the same person?... I may be crazy here, but... it could happen. ;)

HAHAHA, so becouse of that we are the same person? XD He's dutch and Im swedish mate :'D (Carry on on the topic, I cant answer that one xD)

It could!
Like, WardawG was minding his own business and then his mom and dad storm in and say "WE BOUGHT A TEENAGER!" or what age you are >.> and then HesteN comes in talking all Swedish and the parents like totaly proud and WardawG, wtf, w.e let's go talk english on some tibian forum and post maps :)
but OT:
WardawG his latest mapping are AWZUM but HesteN posted some epic too D:
it's hard, too hard >: (
but i'll go for
WardawG
sorry HesteN

Since when is there no need to anwser it?
Well
@WardawG : Magnetico (sorry HesteN)
@Amiroslo : you gotta be kidding? Blez ofcourse, by far...

Darklord vs HesteN

Back