• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper vs Mapper

luffy, he seems to be a very good mapper.

hesten versus mmb(not sure if this is correct name)

Great going ruining the game.

Yes mmb = Mannenmedbrillorna

So I'll just pass on what slawkens said:

HesteN vs MMB

They're both good in their own way. While Komic goes a bit more unique, Tapcioo goes for simple
my vote atm goes to Komic

Macedoon vs Sharp

Hesten

Magnetico vs Aftonbladet

@Hesten, Me and macedoon have completely different styles of mapping, He's more show-off than what mine is :p
But I've quit Otland and Tibia so mapping meh, I'll be on otland, just like for 5 minutes per week? so no point in mapping for me

Both awesome but I remember most of Aftonbladet, means he suprised me the most with awesome shit
so Aftondbladet!

Neon vs Peroxide

Hesten

Magnetico vs Aftonbladet

@Hesten, Me and macedoon have completely different styles of mapping, He's more show-off than what mine is :p
But I've quit Otland and Tibia so mapping meh, I'll be on otland, just like for 5 minutes per week? so no point in mapping for me

I didint say that to offend you or anything, and I disagree that hes more showoff, because he's the best RPG mapper I've seen imo, and why I think he's alot better then anyone on this forum is because of he's creativity, he got briliant and new ideas all the time. :]

@ topic

Tough one, Crolly I think for now, not 100% about that tho!

Luffy vs Illusion

Back