• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper vs Mapper

Me, cuz peroxide thinks he's some hotshot guy just because he became a MOD. no more burgers for him! SarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasmSarcasm

wait wait wait, Kroove says: Blackstone vs me
then you as anwser (you have to pick one of the two)
obviously Blackstone, and you say HesteN?
anyways

Peroxide

Selooth~ vs Illusion

Thats a really tough one.. Both good mappers, but I'd say Illusion since Selooth pretty much retired ;[

Sharp vs Leftwing

Peroxide, Sharp can make epic stuff, but somehow Peroxide manages to be better (lawl)

again, Selooth~ vs Illusion. why I pick them again you shall see V

I have been noticing more and more that people pick the mapper qua activity, I thought it was about the mapping they are making, and already made, not about how active they are if it comes to mapping
So thats why I repeat Sel vs Illusion, so do not vote on the part of activity, but what they mapped.

Selooth has some good pieces as does Illusion. When comparing I find that the person who is more active is more likely to produce a better piece of work because they have been mapping a lot unlike the other guy.

In terms of what's been mapped, Selooth over Illusion.

Afton vs Misq011

I agree fully with your point that being active will also improve your mapping by learning faster and more, but then that still doesn't have anything to due what is going on in here. You choose by watching their mapping, not if they have been lately active, and thats what some people explicit write
f.a "He haven't been active so I haven't seen much, so I pick "the other guy""
Then it's absolutely wrong, it's not about his latest mapping, it's about what he accomplished as mapper.
I just wanted to state that, and now it has been done I think theres no further discussion needed. (even tho I got nothing to say XD)

OT:
Afton. for shoo!

Misq vs Knatte

Peroxide IMO, HesteN hasn't been as active lately due to it being his birthday and all...

JOKING LOL!

Peroxide because the latest I've seen from his has been amazing, and HesteN's latest weren't the best,

Knatte1 vs Peroxide

Back
Top Bottom