• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper

Condor

Reaction score
Serious but still fun mapper searching for a job =)
Heya, actually I'm starting this thread to get some postive reactions about some available mapping positions.
As an application I don't got much yet, (only one 'descent' thread here at otland -just starting all over again-) but I'll write something about myself first:

Ingame name: Condor
Intrested in: Mapping
Experience: I've already been a mapper in quit a few servers and playing tibia for almost 5years now.
Why do you map: First of all because I think it's really fun and amusing (especially when my maps get used(A) )

Well, that's something about myself, I hope I get some reactions on this about available positions.

You can PM me here, or add me on msn right away: [email protected]

Condor

Last edited:
If you want your thread to be successful then I would add some pictures of your mapping In-Game and make your post more colorful :D

@Post I have recovered one your Mapping Threads,

Condor's Mapping

Last edited:
Indeed. Please post some screenshots and PM me after you did so. I'm interested :)

I already have an OT online, so you won't need to create a complete new map. Just new spawns and quests etc.
So, PM me when you've posted some screenshots.

Kind regards,
Spoking

TP's, but that doesn't say it may not look good..
Map the same as you would for an RPG

Are you still interested or have you added me to MSN already?

I would like to see you mapping a little Jungle temple, and if it seems good i think i will take you for some serious job (payed) .

Back