• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Duel! Souldrainer VS MC Pedro.

Who is coolest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote goes to souldrainer. It looks pretty good, MC Pedro ain't bad either.

@Mc-Pedro
Stop insulting Empty, you didn't have to call him retard. By the way, you may lose votes if people see your post

Do you think I care?
Gr33~.
It wasn't meant to be a 'mine', I just took something and added small rails.

Last edited:
@up: And that was just a unnecessary post from you.

Don't worry, I posted one of my worse mappings, wait til TRTS is done for a teaser.

This is just a comparison about these 4 screen shots, it doesn't really mean that souldrainer is better than you at mapping. Mapping under a time limit could make anything go wrong. You are both good mappers.

I've voted for souldrainer, because he has new idea's that I couldn't think off, like that electric line.

The details on the map are mapped correct and he randomized the grounds it's not only lava and earth but rocks to and more what Mc-pedro didn't.

But, you both guys has made a good piece of mapping work.

Last edited:
I see that some people does think I lack in artistic skill compared to what I know I am able to create, nevertheless MC, if you did as you said you did and if the maps you provided we're of bad quality compared to your potential then I'll be happy to challenge you on another topic, of your choice.

@ offtopic: I would also like to challenge someone on another topic, whoever challenges me gets to pick the theme.

:)

@ ontopic: I voted for mc-pedro, just because i like alot of lava on underground maps, especially mines, but i do love the wheel on fire and electric generator souldrainer :)

Back