• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping with Kangarew - Nature Style

Kangarew

Mmm Cherrios
Reaction score
Hey guys
Today I thought that I would explain how to do some easy nature, to those who need it. Here I will explain how to make a nice nature setting, with a nice small house too. Enjoy!

Step 1: Lay down your ground

Step 2: Put down some nice borders [Tip: Try to make the piece look as "filled" as possible, you don't want it to look "empty" or too overrun with ground tiles]

Step 3: Add some trees and grass tufts [Tip: Add the trees in groups of 3s or if you are making a large forest, you can go with larger groups]

Step 4: Add some details such as: Small Rocks, Flowers, and maybe a stream too

[Optional]Step 5: Add a house

If you liked this, rep me ; If not, then leave a comment saying how I can improve it.

Last edited:
1. Maple trees: Only use them in cities, not forests
2. Tufts: Less of the fat tufts, more of the little, and don't be afraid to spam them
3. Gravel: gravel on dirt always looks good
4. Borders: fat borders aren't always good, switch them off with the smaller grass borders, or use fully smaller, it'll look much better

The red and yellow trees are fugly, don't use the big tufts and there's way too many flowers, and you're not using the small bushes..

Rofl Bogart..your reaction= priceless

I like the fat tufts, thanks though. Also I did not want to use bushes, if it is required then I will. It's a simply noob nature tutorial, it doesn't have to look awesome. It's not showoff.

I don't want to be rude or anything, but; If you're creating a tutorial about something, you need to have a 100% knowledge of that particuallary thing. What you're teaching is wrong.

But hey, it's Kangarew style.

he mean, it's his way how he create nature, so if it's his way he made it perfectly because noone can map like him, so it dont have to be good nature, it's just his nature :D yes it's kinda wierd

the first two images were good, those others sucks, because of the stones on grass, to much grass tuffs (please keep in mind that's my way of nature mapping, other people spam them) and too much trees and no bushes :S

he mean, it's his way how he create nature, so if it's his way he made it perfectly because noone can map like him, so it dont have to be good nature, it's just his nature :D yes it's kinda wierd

That's called an oppinion or way of mapping

Last edited by a moderator:
Back