• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
What tools should i use when im mapping. I never mapped before so i need some help :D

i have to do something with the map editor to the tibia folder or something it keep telling me...halp!

Just enter the path to your Tibia folder so the mapeditor can locate the sprites and their data. ; )

it must be something wrong coz when i do it this window comes up all the time Rme.exe have to exit or something but in swedish

it loads 30% 50% 70% and then this comes caves and the other things then this window come up >.<

You need to find the write tibia folder if you have a 8.31 map you need to install first the tibia client 8.31 then you go to the folder and klick on ok should be work then.

i can't really explain much about RME map editor never messed around with it I use OT mapeditor

When i open RME and run in tibia folder it works but then after some seconds it says RME.exe have met a problem exit program or somethin like that :p

Back