• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark, about the botters

brian95

RAGE VALLEY ONE AND ONLY
Reaction score
Hi Mark,

I know this is like 320392x thread about botters on this server but I got really mad. Half year ago hive was taken only in the evenings, lizard basement had max 2 ppl, corruption hole lizards spawn wasn't overcrowded. Why I made this thread? Before, at certain hours we could easily exp MANUALLY (and I think thats the point to play tibia, right? (hunt manually)) and now? I'm logging in 2 hours before server save (I'm waking up earlier than usually) and lizard chosens are full of ek botters, aswell as lizard city. After server save ppl just use auto reconnect and they are botting still. I won't even try to check hive cause I can imagine whats happening there. Now I'm making this thread 8 hours before server save and there is more ppl than in the morning.

Yes, we will pay it as long as people want to play. We're not like most other servers out there, we value input from the people who actually play on the server more than the amount of money we could make. We had SoftCores running until the days it wouldn't peak 10 players anymore (2008-2012). We're running the servers for the players and not to make money, if I was looking to make money, you would have seen completely different offers in our website shop and LunarForce would already have closed down 2 months ago if that was the case, but I'd rather try to save it by doing what the players are asking for.

(...)

In this post you clearly said that you care more about the players than about the money. What would you care if players online ammount would drop from like 1200 to 1000?

START TO BAN BOTTERS! (or atleast put them in jail but for longer time than 'till ss')
Why should you ban botters?

You would satisfy players that hunt manually, THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO MAKE SECOND SERVER (ShadowCores 2) since players ammount will be lower a bit and spawns won't be overcrowded.

I guess that there is like 700 players that are playing at the same time in the evening (the rest is the mcs/cashmakers/afk botters). Did anything change when you added stamina? If people got low stamina they just relog and bot on the other character.

Try to do something with botters, please :)

Last edited:
I agree with you with all my heart! We need a better punishment for the botters, the way it is now, is just a big joke, botter spends few hours in jail and then after the server save starts AFK botting again which is annoying as fu*k. I think that the punishment should be 24h in jail and if the same person gets caught AFK botting 3rd-4th time then he gets banned for 48h or something like that.

I'm also for longer Jail time but not for the ban , because they can reload stamina while they are banned , so it would help them :p..

nowadays botters are part of the game, what we need is a new servers to split them up

nowadays botters are part of the game, what we need is a new servers to split them up
Mark has already said that the new (3rd) server is not coming anytime soon, so for now what we need is a better punishment for AFK botters. I think 24h in jail would be just perfect, and by reading what Mark wrote "We're running the servers for the players and not to make money..." then i don't see any reason why he/they wont make a better punishment for the AFK botters.

Last edited:
Why don't use this script which asks players a random sinple math question all 2 hours.
If player cant answer he presses a hotkey which says smth like !notnow. H can press !notnow two times in 24 hours and the can be faced with the "botcheck" all 2 hours either by a gm or by a player wit the command /botcheck playername.
If he wasted his two times !notnow within 24 hours and is demanded again and dosnt answer within some minutes he will be banned 1 day , nextbtime 7,14,30...
I'll see if I can make that script and send it to tala :) or post here

hmm in my opinion Mark should only ban peoples who using full afk scripts like this situation written in thread

All the manual players gather up! GOGOGOGO fight for your rights!!! U jelly?

Without botters sever would be dead.

I'm telling u that again.

Its OTS - OPEN TIBIA SERVER

Let them bot if they wont, Jesus... Why are u so jelous? If they are botting and u are mad, kill them/trap. Where is problem?

Without botters sever would be dead.

I'm telling u that again.

Its OTS - OPEN TIBIA SERVER

Let them bot if they wont, Jesus... Why are u so jelous? If they are botting and u are mad, kill them/trap. Where is problem?

You suck. Seems like you have problems with reading. Did I said that Mark should ban people that use software to bot? No. Would people still bot? OFC. But there will be lower ammount of ppl on popular spawns.

How can I kill everybody every morning/evening? (when there can be like 8 ppl)

Wherever money is worth more, Botters will go. Making a new server will change nothing, maybe even boost botting community up a little bit.

Besides, botting is part of the game, just as being banned / redskulling / blackskulling. Stop crying, kill the botters, shut up.

Wherever money is worth more, Botters will go. Making a new server will change nothing, maybe even boost botting community up a little bit.

Besides, botting is part of the game, just as being banned / redskulling / blackskulling. Stop crying, kill the botters, shut up.

Spoken as a boss!
Let people bot, everyone knows that if you level manually, you level up 3-4 times faster then a botter...

ok Mark, leave it then as it is, if u want to lose players that hunt manually instead of botting 24/7 then congrats. Enjoy having server filled with bots.

You can close this thread cause I see that you dont give a fuck.

Back