• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark - about updates and letting people know whats going on.

brian95

RAGE VALLEY ONE AND ONLY
Reaction score
Hi Mark, Hani etc.

I started this thread to take care about us, the community. I was thinking a bit about updates on ShadowCores and I have an idea. As we know before we had updates EVERY weekend, now GameMasters are working hard to pleasure us, they are making quests that are really hard to script, rewrite, etc. and it consumes time. We don't know exactly when next update will come, after some time people can get angry cause their favourite ot server doesn't receive any fresh things. That would be also a solution for spammers about 'What is going on with updates'. My idea is:
-Create a sticky thread which would contain:
*What will come in next update,
*What already has been done,
*How much has been done (for example: Children of the Revolution Quest [///////....] 70%),
*Update above things daily.

Maybe I'm disgraceful or smth, but nobody can be so busy to just don't update it daily, right?
Now you can think that GameMasters have their own life, they are also meeting with friends outside etc. but look at this from the other way, THEY ARE GETTING PAID ( I still love that pacc is free and I don't have to donate ) and when somebody works and gets money from it, ITS A JOB!

Mark releases update > community likes it > community gives ideas > Mark releases update with given ideas > MORE PPL DONATE!

Hope you like my idea and please, Mark, tell me what you think :)

I strongly agree, on some WoW private server they had similiar form of what is going on and what has been done...

Good post Brian! =)

Great idea!

Please try to contact with me when I will be online :)

What was wrong with my suggestion? why did it get deleted? WHAI?

I guess someone got jealous cause Mark was in the spotlight.. lolololo.

Love,
Tom.

Hi Mark, Hani etc.

THEY ARE GETTING PAID ( I still love that pacc is free and I don't have to donate ) and when somebody works and gets money from it, ITS A JOB!

i bet they would Make more money if they worked on mc donalds so i would not count this ot as à job.

stupid fu c k i n g. Au to. Co. R r e ct........ I ha te it

I asked if he could show his todolist for me...

This is the answer I got from him...
[2012-12-26 21:57:27] Mark Samman: vi kanske postar någon "todo list" på forumet senare, vill inte bara kopiera min lista rakt av då det finns saker som buggar som kan abusas som står på den
Translate, we maybe post some sort of "todo list" on the forum later, I don't want to just copy my list because there are bugs that can be abused...

Back