• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark/Hani Could you clear up a name for me?

Nitr0

Sick of the retards on the forums.
Reaction score
Could you clear the name Hydro for me? he hasn't logged in since august
Name:Hydro
Sex:male
Profession:Elder Druid
Level:87
Residence:Thais
Total Online Time:1 days, 9 hours and 49 minutes.
Account Status: Premium Account

We have decided that we will not change the name/delete characters who has logged in. Simply because they could be invited to a house and that could cause issues.

We have decided that we will not change the name/delete characters who has logged in. Simply because they could be invited to a house and that could cause issues.
But if you change the name of the character, Wont it be auto changed in the house too?

But if you change the name of the character, Wont it be auto changed in the house too?
No, it wont. The system doesn't work like that, because when you add someone to the invite list, it is not hotlinked to a specific character.

No, it wont. The system doesn't work like that, because when you add someone to the invite list, it is not hotlinked to a specific character.
Aah ok. Thanks for your answer

Hani could you look at my new post? please much appreciated

Back