• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark/Hani/Siramix

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Lets reset lunarforce after new year and everyone will join back and play ): becouse ambera its sux as fuck its like a 8.6 ot with ava wave ues

Why do you need a reset? Why not just play? Doesn't everything already work as you want it to here?

if everything works as we want, why are we not playing in lunarforce?

Xlog

Mark u think i will play alone without enmy to fight? i need real enemy to fight like calar/kaida/navid//wille :)

Its all sick and works but ppl quited becouse to high lvls lets just made vote if ppl want uptade or not? and lets all say what thy want and u can do it after new year and its will be present for us !

what u think about it ?

sry for english

Bezieh u fucking retarded shit from lapa u got nothing to say ingame/ forum so leave please u think u joined navid and u are good hhahaha he will kick u anyway soon or latter :)

We're not going to reset for you and your enemy teams to play here for two weeks and leave. You have plenty of other servers to play on if you don't like a server with stability, and if you get the other teams to change their mind, LunarForce will still be here, without any reset.

ppl moved out to ambera becouse u dont wanna listen to them but everyone saying to u we want to stay here but lunarforce its ded sad but true and anyway if i will fix second team to fight against me its will be same shit 100 ppl online we need some live on lunar neutrals /rpg players / and more mor ppl come on !

sry for English

We're not going to reset for you and your enemy teams to play here for two weeks and leave. You have plenty of other servers to play on if you don't like a server with stability, and if you get the other teams to change their mind, LunarForce will still be here, without any reset.
Ok closed thread stay your with your dollars which u made in 2 years from brs donations and I hope in some year you will close lunar but remember, u have stability veryYYY IMPORTANTT ahh no,

I dont know if your played Mark but people who like and play tibia is to be fun,its a fucking game, and this twiftysoft is 100% bored so people dont have any point to still playing ur servers.

If you still doing nothing ok its your answer but i should tell u will have 2 twiftyshit ots soon if you dont listen the players

Mark u think i will play alone without enmy to fight? i need real enemy to fight like calar/kaida/navid//wille :)

Its all sick and works but ppl quited becouse to high lvls lets just made vote if ppl want uptade or not? and lets all say what thy want and u can do it after new year and its will be present for us !

what u think about it ?

sry for english
u can go exp poi 3am bro free respawns for u

what u think about it ?

sry for english
play and we can rescanning grim reapers with full eks :D

Srry for english :eek:

You say that you want a stable ots with 50 players online rather than a ots with 500 + players after reset? its still better to have a reset and play for 2 weeks and still have the same 50 players botting anyway? ;)

sry for english :D:D:D

Reset,shared exp untill 200 or 220 level,
Remove SSA OR ADD DELAY
And you will see very funny fights.
The OT will stay for atleast 1 year of full active fights since other teams will come aswell from other servers and give it a try....
The only reason because other teams arent joining is that everyone got immortal levels now and to much cash for SSA.
Well,If you prefer to ignore it and host an server with 50 players out of it 45 full afk botters to transfere cash to Shadowcorres then do it.

Reset,shared exp untill 200 or 220 level,
Remove SSA OR ADD DELAY
And you will see very funny fights.
The OT will stay for atleast 1 year of full active fights since other teams will come aswell from other servers and give it a try....
The only reason because other teams arent joining is that everyone got immortal levels now and to much cash for SSA.
Well,If you prefer to ignore it and host an server with 50 players out of it 45 full afk botters to transfere cash to Shadowcorres then do it.

There won't be a reset, and changes to SSA are negotiable if you actually play on LunarForce. We already made adjustments to levels, and you left after a week, so levels are obviously not the reason. If you play on LunarForce, we'll work with you and the other teams to try to achieve "very funny fights", but there won't be a reset.

Only way to get this server active is:

* Transfer ALL characters to Shadowcores and Reset Lunarforce (Which wont happen I guess since you said it)
* Reduce levels again but this time for real like 120-160s. (Also magic level of course)
* Change the expierence like 1x after 180 or so (Also magic level of course)
* For the people crying about shared exp, add maybe the 4 different vocation bonus
* Also incase levels would be reduced, delete everyones money just maybe a few kk's per char or so left (Also rare items n shit)
* Put delay on SSA/Might Rings or anything else which would work for Wars
* I myself dont care about that but maybe add this new areas Rosisuamlamala and Oramind or however this shity citys are called but it would probably make new players come aswell

Older players dont play here cause it's really boring with this high levels and ssa
New teams wont join because they see highscores and online players

There won't be a reset, and changes to SSA are negotiable if you actually play on LunarForce. We already made adjustments to levels, and you left after a week, so levels are obviously not the reason. If you play on LunarForce, we'll work with you and the other teams to try to achieve "very funny fights", but there won't be a reset.

So try it like this:
Reduce everyone to level 100 and add skills that would everyone have normaly on that level
let them keep items etc and cash.
ADD Delay on SSA like 10 seconds or 5.
Make 4 voc shared exp ( total 80% bonus )
Let the shared exp be alowed untill level 225
After 225 exp stage 1.5x
After 300 on 1x.
Death loose :
In PVM 150%
In pvp 80 %

ofc let the pvp settings like they are now, Maybe try to do like :
If red Cross you still hit normal on monsters.

Do this shit and give it a try.... If you wont see any changes you can still create a backup of current lunarforce with all players etc and set it back if it wont help.

Back